Ill always be by your side (Rewrited)

Will gets up from the very comfortable bed and got his clothes from his bag, he went to the bathroom and took a 15 minute long shower and then got dressed to leave to the living room for breakfast he could hear talking it sounded like Flora and Miles, he walked closer to the living room and he sees Flora and Miles playing a game, Will couldn't help but smiled he missed his sister so much. He didn't notice that he was standing in the middle of the entrance for so long "WILL!" Flora got up and ran to hug Will "hello Sweetie." He said hugging her back and smiling.

"Oh Hey Rainbow took you long enough." Kate rolled her eyes playfully while getting up to hug Will "yeah sorry." "Come on Mrs. Grose made breakfast." She said after letting go of Will as he sat down on the couch in front of Miles and Flora he noticed Miles was checking him out, Will didn't feel uncomfortable just awkward and his cheeks were red. "So why are you home so early Miles?" Kate said breaking the silence they were all in "oh I got let out early." Miles said not looking at Kate but staring at his juice Mrs. Grose just poured for him "Oh I see well-" Kate was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of a phone, Flora got up to get it "So umm Miles." Will looked at the raven haired boy in front of him "hm?" Miles looked up at Will "I wanted to apologize for you know...last night" Kate looked at Will with confusion in her face "Oh no it's fine no worries I'm assuming you were just protecting Flora?" "Yeah still I'm very sorry." "Will what exactly did you do?" Kate question the boy "You know what Hopper gave me before I left right? Well I almost used it on Miles on accident." Will tried avoiding using the word 'gun' because for sure Mrs. Grose would kick them out with such a weapon in the house "Oh yeah be careful with that." Kate said and Will smiled softly "It's Miles principle he said he needs to talk to who's in charge!" Flora yelled from the phone "Kate please get that." Mrs. Grose told Kate and she stand up and went to the phone. Miles eyes follow Kate as she went to the phone he looked anxious when she started talking, he turned back to Will who was braiding Floras hair he stared and aw Seeing how Will was so gentle and caring to his little sister "Uh Will have you ever been horse riding before?" Miles looked at the boys lips and then his eyes "Oh umm one time when I was a kid but I guess it was more of me just sitting on the horse while my Brother walked by me." Will chuckle a little as he finished Floras hair "There you go Flower you look amazing." Will smiled at the little girl and she returned it back "Thank you Will!" Flora then ran around the living room "Hey you know I can teach you how to if you want." Will looked back at Miles "You know if you can handle it of course." Miles added on smirking at Will "Oh? Is that a challenge?" Will matched his energy back "I mean only if you want it to be?" Will laugh softly "Okay then when do you want to do this?" Will replied to Miles "Saturday 9:00 a.m. think you can handle it that day?" Miles said in a teasing voice towards the end, Will rolled his eyes playfully blushing a little "Okay Let's do it." All of the sudden Kate came back from the phone and sat down next to Will but this time closer she looked uneasy when Will look at her "So what did the principal want?" Will asked trying to brake the silence "O-Oh just some homework for Miles to do over the summer!" Will could tell she was lying just by how she was talking "Okay I'll go start on that." Miles said before standing up and heading to the door "Wait aren't you going to take your plate? Mrs. Grose made breakfast you can at least help her out." Kay looked back at Miles causing him to stop and face her "What you want me to mow the lawn next?" He tried joking but really it sounded disrespectful, Will choked on his water that he was drinking at looked at Kate and see she had a face of disbelief "Sorry but isn't it her job?" Kate was about to say something back but Will stopped her "Kate remember you have to help Flora with homework now!" He forced a happy tone and Kate looked back at Will wanting to say something but didn't "Fine I'm going to get Flora." Miles has already left his room so He didn't have to see Kate. When Kate left Will got up and grabbed all the plates bringing them to the kitchen but was stopped halfway by Mrs. Grose "That's my Job not yours." She said while grabbing the plates from his hand "Are you sure? I can Help." Will really did want to help just to get his mind off of things "No William... but if you would like to shoot your gun I suggest you go outside far from the house to do it." Will stand there in shock how did she know that? Did she heard me and Kate talking? Did she go through my stuff? What the hell "Your not mad I have a gun with me?" Was the question he managed to get out of his mouth "No as long as you don't point the gun at Ms. Flora or Mr. Miles." Will shook his head slowly up and down "Thank you." Will turned away and started walking to his room, but when he did he passed by Miles room in the process and sees Kate talking to him Will didn't want to get in their business so he continued walking and grabbed his gun to go outside. He did exactly as he was told he was still in the property but far from the house making the sound a little more quiet, Will grabbed some target cans he bought with him but before he could shoot he got a text on his phone it was Mike.