Prologue

"- Hey. Aren't they the S-rank party active in the royal capital?"

I looked up from my desk at the murmurs of the people inside the adventurer's guild.

This is Cassandra City's adventurer's guild, filled with grim-looking men all day long. And I... am a humble clerical worker working in the Quest mediation department there.

Adventurers are mostly people who are looking for romance and boasts of their strength, and there are very few women who work as an adventurer. It'll be different if you go to the royal capital though, but that's the way it is in an adventurer's guild in a rural town like this outside the capital.

―Today, however. A famous group of adventurers came inside.

A female warrior with a supple body and bright red hair just above her shoulders.

A beautiful elvish archer with green eyes and silver hair, almost like a princess.

A wizard with blonde twin tails, with fox ears and a tail, while holding a staff of some sort. Looking more like a little girl than someone mature.

And finally. A pink-haired healer with a bewitching atmosphere and a huge chest that you could almost hear the jiggle it makes whenever it bounced as she walks.

When I was dealing with the rowdy men, these four women suddenly appeared in front of me, looking as if they had come out of a fairy tale, whilst exuding a dominating aura...

I stopped my paperwork and stared at them with my mouth wide open.

"Hey. Aren't they the 'Rosenkreuzer' who are active in the royal capital?"

"I wonder why they came here..."

"Who cares? Look at their form! I mean, who wouldn't want a shot with them."

When these girls walked in gallantly, the adventurers around them opened the way as if the waves were breaking. However, among them, some murmured vulgar things to them here and there, and others shot lewd glances at them.

However, the girls seemed to be undisturbed by such words and gaze, proceeding to walk toward the receptionist.

"Hey, there's something I want to ask you."

The one who opened her mouth was the red-haired female warrior of the 'Rosenkreuzer'.

The male staff at the reception responded with a nervous demeanor.

"Hya, hyay!... how are you?"

……Hey, hey what the hell? I know they're top-notch beauties, but we still have a job to do!

Looking at the bewildered face of the female warrior and the receptionist who was stiff and tense, I left my seat and took over. Directing the other staff towards someplace else.

"Welcome to the adventurer's guild in Cassandra City. Do you have any questions?"

“Ah… No, we usually work mainly in the capital. That being said, we had to escort the Melda Company here. While we're at it, we thought we'd try the dungeon with the hungry wolves before returning to the royal capital."

"Is that so? Then I'll bring the dungeon map."

It seems that the leader of the "Rosenkreuzer'' is the red-haired female warrior, as the other three just listened and simply remained silent.

After finding the map, I then handed it to the female warrior and then explained to them all the information I knew about the dungeon. Also as a precaution, I handed a book about the necessary precautions for the dungeon and the info of every monster that spawns there.

"Okay. If something happens again, I'll come."

"Please be careful"

The introduction and farewell were simple(unfortunately).

The female warrior didn't even say thank you, and the conversation ended with almost no eye contact, and they left the adventurer's guild in no time.

“Wow, they were so beautiful!”

"Guild master..."

Even after they left, the adventurers still talked about them. While the people were focused on their conversations, the guild master stealthily called out to me.

The guild master was a man with thick eyebrows and a scar running across his face. He may look frightening but he's a good person to talk to in secret.

“Ryo, thank you for following up on the reception.”

"It was nothing."

“Even so, I didn’t expect an S-rank party like ‘Rosenkreuzer’ to come.

This Cassandra City is a rural town with a few tourist attractions. The dungeon with hungry wolves is one if not the only tourist attraction in the whole city.

Nonetheless, It's a comfortable city to live in, but perhaps because it's far from the royal capital, the lack of a high-ranked adventurer party in the past few years has been a source of trouble for the guild.

Currently, the ones who live in the city are B-rank parties at best. The deeper you dive into the dungeon, the better the treasures are and you encounter more rare monsters. However, due to the continued absence of high-rank parties, rare treasures and materials from the depths have not been brought in recently.

As for the guild master, he probably expects the "Rosenkreuzer" to bring the treasure that sleeps in the depths of the dungeon here.

“Ryo, after they bring in the treasures, you better ask one of them out for dinner!"

"Please stop. Me? A mere guild employee asking one of them out for dinner? Are you asking me to go and die?"

"Gahaha, that's true! Well, even if it takes us many years, we just have to deal with it. Well, let's just enjoy the fact that we were able to see the face of an S-rank party that we don't get to see very often."

The guild master said solemnly before laughing wholeheartedly.

"That's right. Ryo, about the Melda Company they mentioned earlier. It seems that there are some magic items in the merchandise they brought in. You should come and appraise it for a moment."

"Got it"

I nodded at the guild master's words and left my seat.

……By the way, the receptionist. They've already left the guild, but how long will you just stand there agape?