Ch.36 #2

Disclaimer: This is the chapter without the lemon, and this story leaves off from Ch. 35, so enjoy! <3

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I waited for Donnie to arrive since my aunt left to go finish some work, I was alone. As I waited, I thought of what Donnie could have got me. A bracelet? Necklace? Clothes? A marriage proposal!

Sikeee, but I don't know, I won't really mind. I do love him dearly, plus we've been dating for months. But I don't wanna rush it. As I rambled with myself, I heard tapping on the window. I turned to see Donnie on Shelldon as he hovered. I opened the window, and he entered with a wide smile on his face. He hugged me tightly, and so did you. "I know I already told you before but, I'm so proud of you" Donnie kissed my nose while I giggle "You know I couldn't have made it without you" I kissed his snout.

"Okay, can I put this on you?" He asked, holding a bandana. "Over my eyes?" "No, your arms- of course your eyes, I can't let you see your present," Donnie says, putting the bandana on as I laugh. I then feel him pick me up bridal style, and I think outside.

I then feel a gush of wind flow beneath me. "Oh my- Are you falling?!" I freak out holding him tightly, scared to let go. "Relax, Shelldon is bringing us down, you know I won't drop you," Donnie said, holding me close. After a minute or so, he started to put me down, and the floor was cold, but he guided me somewhere. "Alrighty, I'm going to take off the bandana, but I need you to be quiet since, you know, I don't get caught, 'kay?" I nodded and felt the bandana get loose and off my face.

I blinked a few times for my eyes to adjust to the light and lord and be hold, the most beautiful f/c motorcycle I've ever seen was infront of me, with my initials on the side, along with a matching f/c helmet resting on the sit. I didn't know what to say, and Donnie was getting anxious from me not responding. "Umm...do you not like it, hon?" Donnie asked, tilting his head. "I love it, " I said blankly."I absolutely love it!" I laugh hugging Donnie."Lo amo mucho, eres lo mejor! ¡Oh, Dios mío, Donnie, te amo! (I love it so much. You are the best! Oh my gosh, Donnie, I love you!)" I continue to laugh, hugging him tightly.

He started to carry me and spin me around "Okay come down, don't be too loud" Donnie laughs a little. "How can I not? This is the best thing I've ever gotten, I bet you made it too" I smirk, and he smiled."Of course, anything for you, love" He kissed me.

"Do you want me to show you how to ride it?" He smirked "Hell yeah! It's my new ride" I smiled giggling. "Alright let's go".

Donnie rode it first as I sat behind him, then I sat in the front and Donnie behind. He should me what to do and what to press. After a few test rounds we decided to go and actually ride the bike. I was nervous but Donnie said that we'll be okay and held on to my wait and kissed my cheek.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and took a deep breath. I put on my helmet, and held on the handles tightly then relaxed and started to ride. Slowly entering a lane onto the road and stopped at the red light. As soon as the light turned green we speed off, riding along side other cars. I smiled feeling the wind run past clothes and Donnie holding, leaning on me.

After a ride around the block we made it back to the apartment building and I put my new bike in the garage. We made our way back up to the apartment. We walking into the kitchen and I grabbed a cupcake that was on the counter, "So what college you going to?" Donnie asked grabbing a cup of lemonade.

"I might go to (idk), but I don't know if I'll get accepted" "I know you will, don't worry about it" He kissed my hand and placed his arm around my shoulder. Then we started to get up and walked to my room. After I closed the door I jumped to Donnie and kissed him passionately. He hummed in enjoyment hugging me tightly. After the kiss I pecked his lips and he laughed and as did I. We laid down on my bed cuddling with each other. I giggled as Donnie kissed my cheek "I still can't believe you graduated highschool, and going off to college" He laughed pushing his forehead against mine "What? You think I wanna be a super senior?" I laughed closing my eyes taking in our moment. We stayed in peaceful silence as we held hands, close to each other.

I felt Donnie's hands let go of mine and onto my cheeks. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he just had a smile on his face with his eyes half open. "What?" I giggled putting my hands over his

"I just... love you. You are everything to me, and I'd do anything for you. I'm so proud of everything you've done and accomplished in your life. I've became better because of you, taking time off, working on myself, expressing myself in a healthy way, all of it was because of you. Y/n, I love you"

My eyes began to burn and tears slowly fell from my eyes. "Honey, why are you crying?" Worry filled his eyes as tears filled mine "I-Im just *sniff* I" I couldn't say a word properly from all the emotions I was feeling. "Shhh, it's okay" Donnie hugged me as I let a few tears out, as he held me close patted my back.

After a second I lifted my head back up at him "Thank you" I smiled "For?" Donnie asked tilting his head confused "Just being here with me" He chuckles "From yesterday, today, till tomorrow, I'll always be here" he kissed my head and held my tightly. "I love you so much".

"I love you, darling"

~♡~