His outfit consisted of a sharp suit with a white button-up, a black pinstriped suit jacket, black shoes, and black trousers. The shirt has a purple and white striped tie. Over this, he wears a black trench coat and a long, almost knee-length maroon scarf he leaves hanging over his shoulders untied. He also wears white gloves.

Nonchalantly looking around, you soon find a doll on the table that catches your attention. "Your handiwork, I presume?" he asks you; while you see Chuuya angrily glaring daggers at you. From his expression, you could tell he was against allowing you to see the boss; it made you wonder if he recognised your mask. "It is indeed," you reply, trying to hide your contempt towards the man, as you knew what kind of person he was, especially towards children. "I'm no fan of these cuffs, so I hope you don't mind me doing this," you commented as the handcuffs they had put on you suddenly fall to the floor. While Mori grinned at you sinisterly, Chuuya rushed to his feet to attack and protect his boss, however; he stopped when Mori signalled him to wait. "Still rushing to attack like always, Chuuya?" you complain, rubbing your now sore wrists. "How the hell do you know my name?" he curses, his anger growing; the more you talk or move. "Hm? I'm surprised you don't remember," you taunt as you take off your mask and hook it onto your Obi belt, and he looks at you in surprise, which soon turns back to anger. "You again!" he yells, instantly recognising your face. "Oh? You recognise her, Chuuya-Kun?" he questions, turning his head to look at him in slight surprise. "I ran into her a few times," he answers, glaring even more intensely at you. "While I so very much love having a sword at my neck and being dragged here, what exactly do you want from me?" you sarcastically sneer, looking at Mori. "Tell me, what exactly is your ability?" Mori asks, ignoring your question while Chuuya's forced to stand at his side in silence, still furious, reminding you of an angry chihuahua. "Just like your little executive there, my ability is also activated by touch-" you begin to explain yet get interrupted. "What did you just call me, you piece of shit!" he yells, "Chuuya," Mori demands, instantly silencing him. "My ability, Dollmaker, allows me to turn people, alive or dead, into dolls; of course, if any limbs are torn off, and I undo my ability...you can imagine the end result," you answer, looking down at the doll in front of you on the table, with its head torn off. The was a long pause before anything else was said until Mori finally broke the silence and chuckled, realising something. "You're one of the orphans Sakunosuke Oda picked up after the Dragon's head conflict..." he questions, waiting for your answer. You hesitate to give him a reply to such a question. "Correct," you admit, looking out the window; with a bored expression. "You wish to join the Port Mafia, don't you?" he asks, finally getting to the point. "Correct," you reply; despite your contempt towards him, you had your reasons for wanting to join the Mafia, not that you would reveal such information.

"Chuuya-Kun,"

"Yes, Boss,"

"She will be working directly under you, keep a watchful eye on her,"

"...Understood,"

"She will also staying with you-"

"Wait, what!?" he yells, clearly very much opposed to even the thought of the idea. "Oh my, living with a man I barely know," you joked, pretending to be a poor innocent woman forced to live with a man. "Whatever shall I do," you cry out, soon looking towards Chuuya and smirking at him. "That's an order," Mori demands; Chuuya instantly shuts up and glares at you as if hoping you'd protest, which naturally wasn't going to happen. You thought it was amusing after all. "You are not to harm her unless she betrays us, is that clear Chuuya?" Mori suddenly asks turning his head to look at him. After a short pause, he finally answers, "Understood..." he replies with a serious face.

After more boring talks about the specifics, you and Chuuya finally left, you walking a couple of steps ahead and thus getting into the lift first. As soon as you enter and turn around, he grabs the scruff of your kimono and forces you against the lift wall, his face inches away from yours. "What are you planning, you bitch!?" he yells; as the lift door closes, leaving the both of you alone for at least the next few minutes. "I'm not sure what you mean, Mr Executive; I simply took out some pests, and they happened to be a problem for the Port Mafia," you claimed, yet you knew such words wouldn't calm his fury. After all, when you belong to such an organisation, you must be wary of everyone, especially when you're someone like him. "Like hell I'll believe that shit!" he growls, shoving you against the wall once more with more force. "Ah, what would people think if they saw us like this in a lift~" you tease as you pretend to act all bashful and hide your face with your hands. "As if I give a shit what people think!" he yells back, the taunt having no effect on him whatsoever. Changing your tactic, you place your hands on his shoulders and lead towards his ear, "but remember what the boss said, and in the mafia, orders are absolute," you whisper into his ear; just as soon as the lift's doors open for someone to see you both. "Ah, don't mind us~" you bashfully tell them, finally taking your hands off Chuuya. "S-so sorry, Executive Nakahara!" they yell before running off in fear. "Wow, your temper must be infamous around here," you joke, surprised by the mafioso's reaction. "Shut the hell up," he demands, finally letting you go and starting to walk off, and you naturally follow. 

✧     ✧     ✧     ✧     ✧

With [Y/N] finally, in the mafia, there are sure to be much more heated interactions with Chuuya, just what will happen next now that [Y/N] is forced to live with Chuuya and work directly under him?