Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Stop it, Lani!" London exclaimed as she slapped her hand down on the table. "Nothing is wrong with your relationship. He is the man you want and that's all that matters. Anyways, we have a party to attend tonight. Do you have anything to wear for it?" She asked her younger sister.

Laniyah frowned.

"Nope, and I don't think I even want to go to a party planned by Brittish," Laniyah said.

London was over Brittish as well but at the end of the day she is family and you have to try to make it work with family before you completely give up on them.

"I know but everyone is going to be there, so we have to go," London told Laniyah.

Laniyah rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but I'm only going because of you so if anything pops off you only have yourself to blame," Laniyah tells London.

London chuckles.

"I'll take the fall for it," London said.

-

"Shit, I'm about to be late," Laniyah says as she sees the time.

Joe huffs out a breath as he leans over her with flushed cheeks. Laniyah tries to wiggle from under his body.

"Don't go," Joe groans as he wraps his arm around her waist.

Laniyah giggles.

"Stop acting and let me go, sir," Laniyah said.

"You know maybe I should put another baby in you so you can sit your ass down in this house and never go out again," Joe said.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Laniyah asked him.

He kisses her.

"A little bit of both," He answered.

"As such as I would love to stay up under you, I don't think getting me pregnant is going to stop me from leaving this house and going out," She said as she plays with his beard.

Joe shakes his head.

"Hurry up and leave before I change my mind," He said as he rolls off of her.

Laniyah smiles.

"You can come with me if you want," She suggested.

"To a party thrown by Brittish, no thanks," He said.

Laniyah chuckles as she gets off the bed and runs into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready for the party.

Forty-five minutes later, Laniyah is dressed and ready to head to the party. Joe walks her to the car in the driveway.

"I love you, you know that right?" She asked him.

He cocks an eyebrow.

"I know and I love you too," He replied as he helped her into the car.

"I promise to be on my best behavior tonight," She tells him.

The corner of his mouth twitches and he narrows his eyes.

"Nah, be on your worst behavior tonight. It's a Brittish party production," He said.

"True," She said.

"Go before I snatch you out of this car," He said.

Laniyah nods and starts the car.

"See ya later," She said.

-

When Ashley showed up, Brittish immediately got the side eyes from London and Laniyah.

London confronted Ashley, their disagreement became a little more intense and all hell breaks loose.

Laniyah and Laken had to pull London away from Ashley.

"Don't grab me when I'm trying to pop off!" London yells at Laniyah.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Ashley is yelling as she tries to get to London.

"Calm down, London, ignore her," Laniyah tells London.

"Stop talking to me. I just want to fight," London tells Laniyah.

"Listen to me!" Laniyah yells at London trying to get her to listen to what she has to say.

London put her hands in Laniyah's face.

Laniyah does the same.

Laken quickly intervenes.

"Okay, you guys! You guys!" Laken shouted.

Laniyah and London regain their composures.

"All I was trying to say was let's get her outside so no one jumps in," Laniyah said.

London nods.

"Okay," London said.

London takes off her heels and hands them over to her mother. Laniyah goes over to Ashley and tries to talk to her to get her outside.

"I'm telling you to go outside and square up with her!" Laniyah yelled at Ashley.

Laniyah and Ashley argue and nearly come to blows but Laniyah managed to get her outside.

London charged at Ashley.

London punched Ashley in the face.

While Ashley pulled London's hair and punching her in the side of the head. Ashley fell back from another punch to the face and she pulled London's hair again. London started punching Ashley harder in the face. Ashley was struggling as she tried to get up but London wasn't letting her up.

"Break them up!" Brittish yelled as people came and tried to break them up.

"She's killing the girl," Laken said, surprised by the way London was handling Ashley.

They managed to break up the fight.

"You stupid ass bitch!" Ashley yelled as she holds her nose to stop the bleeding.

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You got your asss beat like be humble," Laniyah says to Ashley as she rolls her eyes.

"I fucked you up, dumb ass hoe!" London exclaimed as Laken holds her back.

"You got her," Laken tells London.