Episode 14: Descend from Hell! 7 Great Demon's

Neo smirks " I am coming to get you Strix.... No...... I am coming for you mother" and leaves the DIRA HQ along side his friends who were walking beside him one on each side

Strix was watching the trio from her different building through Security Camera as she grins " How damn presistan can you be Neo? Even if you catch me; which I will make sure not to happened I wouldn't give you any answer" - she looks at screen seeing the trio run near to the building as she presses the button and starts to talk into the intercome " Kamiya! , Khan! Shiba! In my office NOW!!!!!

The enemy trio walked into boss office " You called master? " - Khan asked as Strix nods " Yes! I need you to stop them three *points to screen showing Neao, Laura and Ryuto* "

Nicholas looks " Yukimiya?! I swore to defeat you! BUT right now I have something different in my mind" - he grins and slide his fingers through his hair covering one of his eyes

Strix looks at him " What plan? It might be useful" - she smiles as Nicholas grins " My plan is to defeat you! " - as Hikari and Khan looks at Nicholas trying to stop him from his suicide idea Strix laughs " Challange me? Defeat me? Very well boy! By the way I heard all the rubbish you spout against me before your first encounter with Yukimiya in which he defeated you without a problem....." - she got cut off by pissed off Nicholas "DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT UP, YOU DIRTY OLD WITCH! "

Strix laughs "as I was saying before I will allow this ungreatful spoiled brat to duel me , BUT..... *she grins with malice* shall you lose...... Down in burning pits of hell you go!"

Nicholas was scared but tried not to show it as Strix played the video of Neo VS Mikado Tetsuo

*Flashback*

Neo walks up to his former boss " Give me one good reason why I shouldn't send you to hell" - he smiles wicked and snaps his finger creating dark purple flames around Testuo Mikado as he dissapeared "This was revenge for using my parents for your selfish egoistic goals! "

*Flashback ends*

Strix turns off the recording and turn to her trio as Nicholas laughs "Yea, right! As if you or him can do that!

Khan and Hikari looked scared as Strix sighs and snaps her fingers making 7 figures appear behind her

Strix smirks "maybe they can prove my point" - she looks to 7 figures as one of them steps out and lit the fire on Nicholas's face using only it's finger nail and laughs " Do you see now young boy?"

Nicholas start to smack his face trying to put out the fire " Why it won't go off?! What is this shit?!" - he yelled in pain as demon lord chuckled " Hell flame, this is hell flame only I can put out.... Put it out I will only if you begg hard enough "

Nicholas hisses "I will never! "

Demon smirk and reveals his face "oh is that so? Then ..... Should I increase the flames? " - as he was about to increase the power of a flames Strix stops him "Daemon! It's enough! Let him go! ". Daemon nods and puts out the flame leaving Nicholas with a burn scar, Daemon returns to card as Nicholas falls down and pants in pain holding his face "Fucking hell! I will get you for this!"