DodgeBrawl

After this I'm making a Tokio Hotel book cause I have so many ideas idc

Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Harold was snoring so loud to the point no one had slept. Y/n had eyebags under her original eyebags from no sleep. She was sitting next to Conner as he blushed from her head on his arm.

''You two look like death.'' Chris commented on her and Duncan. ''Shut it.'' Duncan said as Y/n was to tired to glare. ''Harold snored all night.'' Conner explained while petting Y/ns head a bit as she looked ready to pass out. 

''Wow, three to four nights with zero sleep. How much you hurting?'' Chris mocked. ''You wanna find out?'' Duncan threaten making him raise his hands in defense. ''No, no it's cool.''

Soon after, Harold walked in, unknown to the drawn mustache on his face. The Gophers had started to snicker knowing why until they stopped when they got a sleep deprived glare from Y/n.

''Okay, what?'' Harold asked when he sat down. Geoff said something and handed him a spoon.

Y/n was now leaning on Conners shoulder with her eyes closed. He started blushing but had a sympathetic face when he saw how tired she looked.

Grant then came in commenting that he couldn't feel his face and sat with his team. He looked to Y/n and saw her leaning onto Conner almost asleep. He stared with a worried face but got a glare from Conner.

Confessional: 

Conner:
''We are so stinking right now. Okay yes, Eva was a psycho,
but she was athletic! And poor Y/n, she looked sad
when Eva left. She is so exhausted and tired. I'll let her rest if this
challenge isn't that hard.''

Confessional End.

''Hey fish heads! Way to kick out your strongest player. Why don't you just give up now?'' Heather taunted as gruel was thrown at her but missed and hit Grant instead. ''Missed me.'' 

Y/n looked at her. ''Eva was ONE of the strongest player. Don't forget who almost put Ezekial in the hospital. You'll be next.'' She warned as Heather gulped.

''Okay campers, your next challenge starts in 10 minutes. Be prepared to bring it.'' Chris announced.

---

Everyone was standing in the challenge area as Y/n and Duncan slept on the bench. Duncan tried to get close to Y/n but earned a glare and the two fell asleep away from eachother. 

''This is your fault. You and your snoring face!'' Conner accused. ''It's called a medical condition. Gosh!'' Harold defended. (Actually it's not a medical condition cause in the show, it doesn't show Harold snoring at all and only in this episode. It is totally normal but there is a medial term for it. But most of the time, snoring isn't involved in medical conditions.)

''Todays challenge is the classical game of dodgeball.'' Chris announced as he explained the rules and hit Conner with a ball.

---

(skipping a lot of this since it doesn't involve Y/n)

---

Harold was trying to wake up Duncan and Y/n with a stick afraid to wake them up. Duncan woke up and glared wanting a explanation. Y/n was still asleep and wasn't bothered. 

As the game went on, Y/n started to wake up from all the screaming and sat up with a glare and going on the court. A ball went straight for her at a BIG speed but she grabbed it making everyone gasp. Owen stopped his throws as they all watched Y/n.

She pulled her arm back and threw an incredible speed at Owen, successfully hitting his stomach making him go into the wall. Everyone was quiet as Y/n calmed down to her natural emotionless face.

Then the Bass started to cheer and jump up and down in excitement. Y/n realized her team won and shrugged with a small smirk.

________________________________________________________________________________

idk what to do for this chapter but hoped you enjoyed.

BBBBBBBBYEEEEEEEEEEE