Not so Happy Campers Part 2

idk

bvhroiugibodurgurmyidhisdgfidhvuhfid fiiopdfhisuifhgihandiohvoidfiroregi jfkjrhfihbefivcedodisnvcifbjhfgfjugf hfivhfihgdfjfivioogrihcrampingjsejfhjjkrfjkdrhfirjirbgijrdgioehgi

Find the message if you want

Also your swimsuit is at the top

🐞🪱🦟🦋🐌🐜🕸️🦠 emojis

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Everyone was just staying away from the edge as Y/n was unfazed. Some people *cough*Grant,Conner,peryDuncan*cough* couldn't stop staring at Y/n, she had a good bod and looked good with the bathing suit. But if she caught you, one glare and a throw into the water is probably what you would get. (Grant and Conner would probably enjoy it *cough* what?)

''Killer Bass you're up first.'' Chris announced making Y/n shrug and walk to the edge as everyone watched. Grant and Conner watched intensively and making everyone gasp when she jumped with no hesitation. She was falling with a straight face before going into a diving position and landed gracefully in the water.

Everyone was shocked as Grant looked like he was about to have a nosebleed while Connor was amazed and blushing. Y/n got to the boat and looked up unfazed. ''Your turn.'' She shouted back to anyone who was gonna go next.

---

Well the gophers had won that challenge since DJ and Conner chickened out. Now they were pushing crates. Also Izzy had switched teams since Sadie and Katie complained about not being together. (I fr thought they were so gay for eachother..... I still do)

The Gophers were singing something up ahead of the bass as Conner complained about a splinter. ''Conner for the love of whatever god is out there SHUT UP!?'' Y/n yelled at the boy while grabbing his collar. He slightly blushed from her pulling him close to her face slightly.

She let go and walked back to the crate and pushed it as Eva helped her. 'Omg she touched me?! Wait what?! Come on Conner, you can't be thinking about a girl you just met.' Conner mentally scolded himself and pushed the crate as well.

Y/n and Eva then started to talk and surprisingly became friends as they waited for Sadie and Katie to get back from their bathroom break. They finally arrived back and the Bass continued on their way. 

Then the girls started to itch their butts badly. ''You guys are way behind the other tea. What's the issue.'' Chris asked the two girls. ''Their butts are itchy.'' Conner responded for them. Chris then noticed Conner with a very swollen eye. ''GAH! That is really ugly.'' Chris said as Y/n slightly cringed. 'When did he get that?' She thought.

---

Again, the Gophers won, and now the Bass had to chose someone to vote off. ''Why not vote off Conner or DJ?'' Duncan suggested but now one paid any mind to it. He gave up and decided to take a nap. Which Y/n felt like doing.

''I mean, I don't get why we lost. They're the one with 5 girls.'' Ezekiel basically insulted. Katie and Sadie gasped as Eva and Bridget interrogated him. 

''What's that supposed to mean?'' Bridget asked menacingly. ''Yeah homeschool. Enlighten us.'' Eva demanded while slamming her hand onto the table. 

''Well guys are just much better and sports then girls.'' Ezekial bragged making Y/n glare and everyone quiet. ''Oh so you think you can be better homeschool?'' Y/n gritted her teeth. ''Well my dad told me to look out for the girls here eh? And help them incase they can't keep up.'' Ezekial said a bit hesitant this time. 

''What were you doing when ME AND EVA pushed the crate. You're a little, skinny, stupid, homeschooled teen with no way of life skills and your dad is stupid to say something like that. And I've lifted a grown a** man from harassing a store lady at 9 years old.'' Y/n said as Ezekial shrank in his seat as Eva smirked, the guys jaws were to the floor, all the girls were cheering, and Conner and Grant at this point were both thinking, 'That was HIT!' (she a baddie she know she a ten, she a baddie with her baddie friends- sorry)

''Okay guys just give him a break. And besides, at least he doesn't think guys are smarter than girls.'' Geoff tried to reassure but of course Ezekial had to open his stupid mouth. ''But they are.''....................................................................................................

Y/n threw him to the wall almost breaking him and the wall and smashing his head on the ground four times before Geoff, Bridget AND Eva had to pull her off. ''YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED WITH F***ING LIES AND STUPIDITY OF BULLS**T!!'' She then walked outside to cool off as everyone stared.

Confessional:

Y/n:
She stared at the camera as she held her arms.
''I overreacted but if you were me, you would do the same.''

Confessional End.

It was now the marshmallow ceremony, and now everyone knows not to cross Y/n. Everyone had a marshmallow except for Y/n, Conner, and Ezekial. Y/n knew Chris wouldn't let her off so soon. He liked to tease her that she was his kid when he met her. (spoiler he was the grown men she threw over her shoulder at 9)

''Y/n, you could be going home for making everyone fear now if they didn't before but since I love you and your the shows violent entertainment, you are safe.'' He threw a marshmallow at her who caught it and walked to the team.

''You okay?'' Bridget asked. ''Yea. Just mad.'' She answered and watched who was gonna be kicked off. 'Hopefully Ezekial... Probably is.'

''Tonight, the camper that is going home is.................................. Ezekial!'' Chris announced making Conner sigh in relief.

''The rest of you are safe. Now go eat your marshmallows.'' Chris said walking away along with everyone else.

Confessional:

Grant:
''Yeah this camp still sucks. But now that I'm here,
might as well try to win.'' He convinced himself.
''And besides it won't be so bad with someone here.''
He said dreamily thinking about a familiar h/c girl.

Confessional End.

Y/n was walking passed the Gophers from talking to Chris but they noticed her. ''Hey Y/n come over here real quick.'' She sighed a bit aggravated and walked towards them. ''Is it true that you actually threw a grown man over your shoulder?'' Grant asked excitedly and blushed when he noticed her eyes glance at his bare chest. (Y/n slick? Yessiry)

She nodded as everyone gaped at her. ''Where did you learn the strength?'' Trent asked curious. ''I used to climb trees and carry a lot of heavy things at a young age for older people at my old neighborhood in my free time.'' She answered unfazed. ''That's nice you did that for people.'' Grant smiled and complimented making Y/n blush slightly as her face softened and smiled a bit but no one noticed.

''Thanks.'' She looked down a bit before looking back up. ''I'm gonna go to bed now. Have fun.'' Y/n said in a monotonal voice and walking away as everyone said goodnight to her.

That whole night Grant only thought of Y/n. Who was also thinking of what he said to her. She hasn't been complimented in a really long time. Especially by a cute goth guy.

________________________________________________________________________________

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm done. Hope you enjoyed

idk Bye