Famous encounter

Crap! I'm going to miss my bus. I hear the driver honking. I run down the hall and out the front door.

I walk up the steps and down the aisle. My friend Katia is in the back. Waving at me. I sit down next to her.

"I can't wait to get my own car. I hate riding this smelly bus. With all these stinky ass kids." said Katia.

A few of them turn to look at us. I swear she is going to get us smacked. They are frowning.

"Take a picture it'll last longer!"

"Bitch." said one of the girls.

Katia flips her off rolling her eyes. I punch her shoulder. Glaring at her.
"Well, I had to point it out."

"You are so mean." I snap.

"I don't care. By the way, my dad is thinking about the car deal. Hopefully by Saturday I'll have one."

"I get a free ride?"

"Absolutely. I ain't driving alone."

I laugh at her. My dad won't get me a car. He's super paranoid about me driving. I do know how to drive. Thankfully. But, he want to wait until I'm 18.

School day went by smoothly. I had to stay for Vollyball practice. I'm pretty good at it.

Katia plays also. We are the dynamic duo as the our coach calls us. I'm working up to be captain of my team.

After practice, Katia and I walk to the café shop down the street. I order a cold green tea. We sit down on one of the tables.

Of course we have wifi at home. Its nice not having to go home early. I'm typing away on my laptop. I have a report due in tomorrow.

I look up to see a familiar face. A famous guy. I think. He has brown tossled short hair. Big brown eyes and a goatee.

He is so good looking. I nudge at Katia. Maybe she can tell me who he is. She looks up at me confused.

"What is it?" she asked.

"The guy at the counter. I think I've seen him before." I whisper.

"What in your wet dreams?"

"No! I mean on the big screen."

Katia turns around to look at him. Her mouth drops in shock.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you don't know his name!" she says.

"Well?! What's his name?" I ask.

"That's Robert Downey Jr! I still can't get over seeing him right now!"

"Isn't he the guy who played Sherlock Holmes?"

"Yep and Iron Man. He's so fucking sexy. I'm calling him over."

"No!" I spit.

Before, I knew she is whistling at him. Motioning him over. I use my hand to shade my eyes. This bitch is so embarrassing.

"Can I help you ladies?" said Robert.

Hearing his voice made me melt in my seat. I still wouldn't look up at him.

"Yes you can. You see my friend here doesn't believe you're Robert Downey Jr. She thinks you're Al Pacino from Scareface. Could you set the record straight?" lied Katia.

I want to punch her so bad. I peek up to look at him. Robert is staring at me. I'm doing the same.

We are staring at each other. Which felt like forever. I instantly forget out to breath. His beautiful eyes have me hypnotize.

"I believe you're friend here is right. I don't remember being on Scareface." said Robert with a smile.

"I knew she was right. My friend likes to embarrass me." I reply glaring in Katia's direction.

"I kinda picked up on that. May I ask what your name is?"

"Zelda."

Robert held his hand out to me. I take it shaking it lightly. His hands are soft. I can feel a shock run through my veins.

"A pleasure to meet you. I like the name. Very exotic."

I shutter in my seat. Exotic?! I doubt that. Katia checks her phone. Tapping me on my shoulder.

"Hey, my mom is here to pick us up." she said.

I quickly let go of Robert's hand. Shoving my things into my bag. Katia moves past Robert. I stand while smiling up at him.

"I guess we have to go. It was really nice meeting you. Huge fan of your movies." I ramble.

"Likewise. I do hope to see you again. Zelda." assured Robert.

I love how he says my name. We shake hands once more. I just stand there staring at him. I literally can't move.

"Come on, Zelda!" calls Katia.

"Oh right. Gotta go. Bye." I said.

I head out the entrance and get into the car. I touch my hand smiling to myself. I still can't believe I met the Robert Downey Jr.

He is so sweet and handsome. I can feel Katia's eyes on me. I ignore. I think she knows. I'm star strucked right now.

"I saw that." said Katia.

"Saw what?" I ask.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"I honestly don't."

"You like him don't you?!"

"I do not!"

"Liar! I can tell by the way you looked at him."

"He is pretty dreamy right?"

Katia and I bust out laughing. Too bad we couldn't get a picture of him. Katia's mom pulls up to my driveway.

I get out closing the door shut. I wave good bye to Katia. Just as he mom's driving out. She hangs half way out the window.

"Enjoy your sweet Downey dreams!" she shouts.

I roll my eyes going inside the house. I go into my room. Plopping down on my bed. I don't think I'll ever stop thinking of Robert.

After dinner, I search for my Iron Man dvd. I pop it into the dvd player. I held my pillow against me.
Fangirling the entire time. Robert is so sexy. Those strong muscular arms and rock hard abs. He definitely looks better in person.

His eyes warm my heart. I need to find more movies with him. Just so I can stare at him some more. I don't care if he's older than me.

I want to be the lucky girl in his life. But, I know deep down its impossible. Only in my dreams he's mine.

***I had a feeling you guys will like this story. Do you think Zelda will see Robert again? Vote and comment please. New update soon***