Sunwoo pushed Iseul off and wiped the sand off of his body. He reached out to pick her up. Iseul reached out to grab it. However, before she could grab it, Sunwoo pulled his hand away. Sunwoo's actions made Iseul angry, so he took the mouse and hit Sunwoo with it before walking away.
* * * * *

"It would be nice to sit on the branch of this tree and take a selfie." Seungmin said, showing his friends a dead tree that had fallen towards the sea. Saying so Seungmin sat down on a branch of the tree, and the others also sat down.

"It's lucky Jun and the others are playing football. Otherwise, if they see us taking selfies, they will make fun of us." Felix got ready to take a selfie with his phone.

The four got startled when someone suddenly shook the tree they were sitting on. They looked back and saw Sunwoo smiling mischievously. Again, he shook the tree, and the four got off of the tree and ran after him. Sunwoo also ran away to avoid them. At a certain point, Jeongin tripped on a bit root and fell on the ground. He got up and wiped the sand off of his body, and as he was about to start chasing him again, Hyunjin called his name.

"Are they chasing after Sunwoo?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the others. Jeongin nodded and looked towards the direction Hyunjin came from to see if Iseul was coming behind him. There was no sign of Iseul and Jeongin let out a sigh of relief.

"You aren't playing? What are you doing here? Are you alone?" Jeongin wanted to make sure Iseul didn't come there with Hyunjin.

"I came with Sunwoo. When he saw y'all  he ran too fast to disturb y'all." Hyunjin said, reaching into the pockets of his knee-length shorts.

"I don't think they'll come this way anymore. So let's go back to everyone. We can walk on the beach." Hyunjin said, adjusting his orange jersey.
* * * * *

Sunwoo, running with all his might, entered the wild trees growing area. At that point, Seungmin's heart began to fill with fear. Looking in different directions, he ran as terrifying thoughts began to enter his mind.

Suddenly, his eyes widened at the sight. He got scared and showed it to Felix, who was nearby. Felix screamed, and Seungmin also screamed and grabbed Felix's hand and started running. Jisung, who was a little ahead of them, looked back. His eyes widened and he screamed just as loudly as the two did before. Jisung shivered as he saw something red and menacing, coming after them. When he looked forward Sunwoo was out of sight. 

The three ran as fast as they could, frightened and on the edge of crying. Seungmin looks back from time to time. The terrible creature kept following them. Running, Seungmin accidently bumped into Jisung from behind. As it happened so suddenly, unable to balance Jisung fell to the ground. When he fell, his head hit a stone and his forehead started bleeding. Jisung cried out in pain and fear. Seungmin and Felix helped Jisung back to his feet. Even at that moment, Seungmin looked at the terrible creature. It had come very close to them. So the three of them tried to reach everyone quickly.

"Oppa... Jun." Felix screamed loudly the moment he saw Minho. He didn't have the strength to run anymore. 

Jisung who was also tired, sat on his knees on the ground. Seungmin also bent down with his hand on his stomach and looked back. Fortunately, the terrible creature was not chasing them anymore. Seungmin took a deep breath and Chan came and stood nearby. Frightened, Seungmin grabbed Chan's biceps tightly and began to point his fingers back like a child. He was so frightened that he couldn't speak. 

Minho barely reached Felix. He grabbed Felix who was about to fall. Felix hugged him and began to cry loudly. He couldn't tell what happened either. Minho then helplessly looked at Jisung, who was sitting on the ground.

Doyun and Juwon were trying to figure out what was happening. However, Jisung couldn't say anything. Although he didn't cry loudly, his tears were flowing like a fountain. The wound on his forehead was clotted, but it was swollen. Doyin brought an ice pack and started rubbing it on Jisung's forehead.

"Lix pls stop crying and tell me what happened?" Yejun asked, rubbing Felix's back, to calm him down.

"Its coming... there..." Suddenly, Seungmin pointed to the trees. He hid behind Chan, and held his biceps tighter than before, closing his eyes and he too started crying. Everyone looked in the direction Seungmin pointed at. Everyone got a bit scared seeing the terrifying creature coming out of the trees. 

However, in the next second, everyone calmed down when Sunwoo came out of the trees behind it and wrapped his arm around its shoulder. They knew there was nothing scary when the man removed his mask and wig. At that moment everyone understood that it was Sunwoo's plan, as the two laughed and high fived.

"Minnie open your eyes. It's not scary. It was planned by Sunwoo to scare y'all." Chan said very lovingly, holding Seungmin's face in his palms. Seungmin opened his eyes. Seeing Sunwoo smiling mockingly, his forehead wrinkled in anger. Then he ran and hit him. Chan came and stopped Seungmin before he hit him a second time.

"Hey, let's start playing." One of the guy who had stopped playing said.

"I'm going to play." Doyun handed the ice pack to Jisung. Against his will, Jisung nodded. Even Juwon went to play too.

"Jun, let's go." Doyun said, calling out to Yejun who was standing next to Felix. However, Yejun did not intend to go as he wants to spend time with Felix. Saying 'OK' Doyun went to play.

Jisung was sad to see how well Yejun was treating Felix. He also needs someone's help right now. However, football was still important to Doyun than him. He wiped the tears from his eyes with the palm of his hand secretively. And he got up and walked away. It didn't take long for Minho, who was watching him in the distance, to understand. He clearly saw Jisung wiping his tears. Minho looked at the direction Jisung went, and he went to play with his heart crying.
* * * * *

"Are you new to this kind of sand?" Hyunjin asked, watching Jeongin's movements as he walked like a child. Jeongin's movements were a thousand times different from other days. For now, Jeongin was satisfied with the freedom he had.

"Not new. But it's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to walk on sand like this. So I'm trying to make the most use of the opportunity." Jeongin replied with a smile. It is not only Jeongin's movements that have changed. His temperament and speech were different from other days too.

"Hahaha... not bad at all." Hyunjin laughed at Jeongin's answer. Jeongin's footsteps came to a halt at the sound of Hyunjin's smile that sounded like music. Standing at the shore, Jeongin enjoyed wave after waves kissing Hyunjin's feet.

"You really are making the most use of the opportunity." Lost in Hyunjin's movements, Jeongin looked back in shock hearing Iseul's voice. Iseul came out of the trees and stood in front of them. Seeing Iseul's mad face, Hyunjin stopped laughing. If Iseul saw him with Jeongin, he knew he had to face a strong storm. He shook his head while Jeongin was also worried. He wished the ground to swallow him.

"Is this why you didn't come for a walk with me?" Gritting her teeth, Iseul looked at Jeongin as if she might hit Hyunjin. Petrified, Jeongin looked at Hyunjin.

"I came with Sunwoo because of his constant pleading. Where were you, Iseul?" Hyunjin tried to change the direction of the conversation. Yet Iseul seemed much smarter than that.

"Is this the guy you're talking about? Does Sunwoo look like him to you now?" Iseul glared at Jeongin again.

"I came with Sunwoo. When he saw Minnie and others he went to disturb them. So..."

"So the snake looking for an opportunity followed you." Iseul said before Hyunjin could finish talking.

"I knew this snake will be watching Hyunjin." Iseul put her hand on Jeongin's chest, pushing him. Causing Jeongin to trip and fall. 

"Iseul! Do you know what you're saying?" Iseul's language and actions made Hyunjin angry. He looked at Iseul disappointed. And he grabbed Jeongin's hand and lifted him up. Jeongin was on the verge of crying. As Hyunjin walked away, Iseul grabbed his hand and tried to stop him, but Hyunjin yanked her hand away in anger. Saddened by what had happened, Jeongin slowly followed behind them.

"Hyunjin, wait. Are you the one who has to be angry?" Iseul shouted as she ran after Hyunjin. But Hyunjin pretended he didn't hear her.