One and Only - K.SN -

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : One and Only by BOYNEXTDOOR

Sunoo's POV

I tried on a few outfits before picking out the perfect one. I can believe I'm having a study date with my one and only crush! I walked out the door and I changed my expression to a sweet smile. I happily walked to the library to see her sitting down. I was about to go up to her but then I saw her with a guy. 

I shook my head not letting my thoughts in before entering. She waved to me as I waved back. She looked adorable wearing that bucket hat. I sat beside her as I glanced at the other guy. "Who's that?" I whispered to her as she shrugged. "My brother. He wanted to accompany us." Phew, it's just her brother.

We studied for a while before her brother left. I smiled and scooted closer to her. "Hey, just curious. What's your ideal type?" She tilted her head adorably, "Type in what? Guys?" I nodded as she thought about it for a while.

"I like guys who are snatched, clingy and respectful." Oooh, snatched? Damn, I could be her ideal type already. I nodded as I got up to take a book. More like to show her my snatched waist under my sweater, yes, I was wearing a T-shirt. I could feel her gaze already, let's go! 

After a while, the two of us left to get some coffee. We walked down the street as the hand tension and the urge to hold her hand were killing me. Before I could process anything, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a cafe. "Sunoo! This cafe makes amazing coffee!" 

She walked up to the cashier and stroked a conversation with him. I could feel envy filling up my heart and brain but ignored it and ordered a drink. We sat down together waiting for our drinks. She was staring out the window and I thought she looked stunning. I secretly took out my phone and clicked a photo.

But then, she caught me. "S-Sunoo?" "U-uhm, I'm sorry but you looked... really pretty..." Blush crept all over her face as I chuckled. "Umm, I wanted to tell you something." She hummed as I looked straight into her eyes. "I like you. I might actually be in love with you now." 

There was a long silence before she smiled widely. "I like you too, Sunoo." My eyes widened, "Wait... really?!" "Yup." I smiled widely as she chuckled. "Oh yeah, I have something else to tell you." I pulled her chair closer as I leaned into her ear.

"Listen, I'm your one and only." I smirked as I saw the sweet smile plastered onto her face.

_________________________________

Hi guys I'm back!! BOYNEXTDOOR's songs are so good oml

bye bye <3