⚠️ Bounce ⚠️

⚠️ haven't had some smut in a few chapters so here y'all go! Satisfy the need for Ace Merrill smut! ⚠️

*****
Chapter 24 - Bounce
*****

Ace's hands slid up her back, his hands roughly unclipped her bra, before they quickly began pulling at his top she was still wearing.

Odette pulled back slightly so Ace could pull the shirt off her, his hands quickly pulling off her bra as he tossed it aside. Odette felt his hands go on her back again as he effortlessly pulled her closer to him on his lap once more.

Odette's hands moved to Ace's face, tilting him up to kiss him passionately. Odette's hips continued to grind hard against Ace's lap as she felt his slightly calloused hands go up her bare sides.

His hands gently began to massage each of her breasts as his lips continued to kiss her, desperate for the taste of her. Odette felt herself grinding a little harder into Ace's lap, pushing her body further into his.

Ace's hands seemed to become a little more aggressive. His hands seemed to paw at her breasts, his whole hands seeming to encircle her chest.

Odette felt him lightly twist and pull at her nipples with his index finger and thumb as she let out a soft moan against his lip, grinding once more into his lap.

Odette's hands went from Ace's face, down his neck onto his chest. He pinched her nipples harder as she almost squealed against his lips, her body pressing down on his lap as she could already feel his hard cock through his jeans.

Ace seemed more than eager to move on as his hands went from her chest, down towards her hips.

He seemed to push her slightly back but it was only for the briefest of moments. His hands slipped under her skirt where he could already feel how ready she was for him.

A soft purr came from Odette as she felt his fingers brushing over her entrance, pushing her underwear to the side ever so slightly.

"Someone's ready for daddy huh?" Ace growled as he briefly broke the kiss.

"You either drop the daddy deal and get your dick wet or you-" Odette couldn't finish her sentence with words. 

A loud moan escaped her as Ace had stuck his three middle fingers straight up her soaked core. His fingers gently began to pump inside her as he used his thumb to brush over her clit.

Odette felt her body attempting to grind against Ace's fingers. He leant forward slightly, going straight for her nipples, and she soon felt his mouth encircling her, gently nibbling and sucking.