⚠️ Suit ties ⚠️

⚠️ SMUT Warning! ⚠️

***** Chapter 5 - Suit ties*****

*****
Chapter 5 - Suit ties
*****

Odette's eyes slowly opened as she almost grumbled to herself, trying to wake herself up as she heard the morning bird song out the window.

Every part of her body was aching as attempted to roll over. Yet stopped the moment she saw she was laying next to Ace, as he slept soundly beside her.

Looking around she saw the state of his bedroom, it had been messy before but now it was worse. Her clothes were strewn on the floor, aside his as the pair lay naked in bed beside each other, a single blanket half draped over them.

Odette looked down at what skin she had on show, handprint marks were on her arms, hickeys were on her chest and between her thighs, a bruise was on her hips...

*****

One of Ace's hands gripped her arm, pinning it to the bed as he used his other to grip onto her waist, repeatedly slamming himself into her as her body as she could do nothing but moan out his name...

*****

"Someone's awake."

Odette turned her head as she saw Ace, now half awake himself as he stretched out in his bed beside her.

"Yeah I um- just woke up a second ago." She mumbled, briefly looking around before she looked back at him.

"Sleep okay?" Ace asked as he half rolled into his side, letting one of his arms draped over her side.

Odette nodded as she felt his hand curl around her waist and pull her closer to him in the bed, feeling his naked body against hers under the blanket.

She could now hear other people in the house behind the shut bedroom door, as she figured these were the guys Ace had spoke about the night before.

"Don't mind them, they're all dickheads anyway." Ace mumbled as he shut his eyes slightly, letting his hand go under the blanket as he softly rubbed her smooth side.

"And don't worry, they ain't gonna do anything to ya, they know the rules." Ace added, letting his hand freely roam the stomach and the side of the girl he'd so easily conquered the night before.

"That's a slight relief." Odette mumbled as she looked up at the ceiling for a second before looking at Ace.

There was something about him. Something that just drew her in, made her want to do everything possible to please him.