Chapter 45: First Day

Start from the beginning

Fredrick responded with a low voice with a bored tone, "I forgot her name, but I saw her ID and she goes here"

"Really? Woah, maybe we can see her here"

"Maybe" He shrugged his shoulders.

And then Anne passed them by and walks upstairs without noticing the two boys.

Fredrick paid attention to her backpack and to her ipad, he then realized that it might be her, but she was chubbier when he first saw her, he points at her.

Justin smirked, "Is that her?" He asked.

"Yeah" He responded.

Justin ran towards Anne, "Hey hey hey hey" But Anne already went upstairs and completely ignored him.

Justin looks clueless, "What's wrong with her?"

"Oh, she's actually deaf"

Justin's eyes widened, "Really?"

Anne looks for her grade and section, and then she saw a door labeled 'Grade 10-Pearl' She tilts her head and wonders, 'This is how their grade and section are?'

It is her class, she touches the door knob, then her heart starts beating fast.

She removes her hand from the door knob and stomps her foot, she doesn't want to get inside.

And then Justin and Fredrick passed by and entered the classroom, and then there goes Anne who gasped as she saw Fredrick, the guy at the park, she widened her eyes and felt butterflies in her stomach.

They closed the door and she was left alone outside of their classroom, she inhales deeply and entered the classroom.

There are 35 students, and as they saw an unfamilliar face, they waved at her with welcoming smiles.

So they are all classmates.

Anne waved at them shyly and Gabrielle waves to catch her attention, Anne approaches Gabrielle as she taps the seat beside her, "We're seatmates" Gabrielle said with a smile in her face.

Anne wrote down on her ipad, 'Nice to meet you, I'm Anne, I'm deaf-mute actually'

Gabrielle reads it, "Ooooh, okay" She grabs the ipad and wrote down, 'I'm Gabrielle, we're seatmates, nice to meet you :)'

Anne and Gabrielle smiled at each other, and then they started writing each other their words so they could communicate.

Gabrielle talks about how much she loves Genshin and then Anne proceeds to talk about how much she loves horror games.

Until their teacher entered the classroom, Anne stops her chat and felt nervous.

And then their teacher greeted them in a jolly manner, "Hey guys! Good morning!" He clapped, "Ahhh! You look so good today, you are my students, yay!" He writes down his name, "My name is Teacher Nux and I will be your class moderator! I am so happy to see you guys!"