Chapter Two

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

The next day, Sabrina is in the computer room, sitting at a computer, printing out old folklore pictures on vampires to add onto her folklore magazine.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hey, Sabrina." Freya greeted her sister-in-law as she slowly walks inside the main room.

Sabrina glances up at Freya. "Hey, Freya, what are you doing here? I mean, it's good to see you."

"Oh, nothing much." Freya said, sitting down beside Sabrina at a computer. "What are you up to?"

"Making a folklore magazine." Sabrina told her.

"Folklore magazine? Sounds interesting for the Talamasca Caste to work on something." Freya said.

"Yeah, I know." Sabrina said with a small smile. "Also, Jesse and I have an Talamasca Caste conference in London."

"Oh, really? Sounds even more interesting." Freya said.

"Yeah. It's just a few days." Sabrina said.

"Alright, then, I'll leave you to it." Freya said to Sabrina.

"Okay, I'll see you at home." Sabrina said.

Freya gets up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Sabrina gently knocks on David Talbot's opened office door. "David?"

David looks at up at her. "Hello, Sabrina. Do you want me to check on something?"

"Yeah." Sabrina said, walks up to David and gently hands him her file folder of old folklore pictures of vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids.

"These old folklore pictures are very good, Sabrina." David Talbot said, and gently hands her back her file folder. "It will be good for your first folklore magazine."

"Thanks." Sabrina said.

"I'm gonna get more coffee." David said, getting up to his feet and walks away, walking out of his office.

Sabrina looks at the small plastic trash can beside David's desk. She slowly walks up to it and gently takes a empty plastic cup and sniffs it.