"You've got to be kidding me," I think to myself. Seeing the warrior grab his sword, I jump out of the bushes and quickly pounce on the man. Wrapping my jaws around his neck, I harshly bite down and soon taste blood fill my mouth. Releasing his now lifeless body, I turn around and look at the girl who's looking at me with shock written all over her face.

Seeing her almost crawl further away from me, I sit down and let my blue eyes wander over her body.

"T-thank you ." She stutters out, and I nod my head. What are you doing, Jake? I think to myself. I've killed warriors before, but I don't think Trikru should attack these teens for no good reason. It's a good thing they didn't land in Azgeda, I've been there a couple of times, but the people are more aggressive. Trikru, in general, is peaceful they won't attack if not provoked, but I guess seeing strangers land on their lands well, they see as a threat.

Laying down, I slowly crawl over to the girl who has fear written all over her face.  Coming to a stop about 7 feet away from her, I lay on my back to show her I'm not a treath.

"You're beautiful." The girl says, and  I would have loved to let the smirk make kts way on my face. Rolling back around, I crawl even closer and brush my snout against her leg. 

"You're a wolf, right?" The girl says, and well, to be honest, don't even myself know what I am . I look like a wolf, but I have the size of a pony.

Seeing her carefully raise her hand in my direction, I stay as still as possible to not scare her, and soon, she carefully starts to stroke my fur.

"Bellamy would kill me if he saw me with a massive wolf." The girl mumbles, and I slowly lay my head on her leg. Feeling her keep running her hand through my fur, I soon smell other sents. I lift my head up and look in the direction.

"Octavia," I hear somebody yell from about 100 yards away from us, and I get up. Giving the girl one last look, I  start running away from her and back towards my cave.

"No, wait." I hear the girl yell, but I'm already long gone, running into my cave. I shift back and rub my hand through my hair .

"I'm a idiot." I mumble to myself as I ripped another set of my clothes. Don't even know why I'm getting involved in this mess. Normally, I stay as far away as possible from the wars and people . But these teens I don't know they have something familiar about them, like they seem more from my time than the people from the clans.

Trikru warriors has seen me now  in their lands, but overall, all the clans leave me alone they call me Prins gon trimani. I think it means the prince of the forest. And even if I did get in a fight with some who wanted my head as a trophy, well, they didn't walk away from it. My body heals much faster than a normal person would. Like wounds heal in a matter of days, they only leave behind some scars, but that's it.

And it clearly made me survive the radiation, like after the bombs humans  shouldn't have been able to survive for years  but after I woke up I was fine, no radiation poisoning nothing.

Letting another scent  or, well, more than one fill my nose again I  release a groan, these idios are gonna get themselves killed. Making my way out of the cave again, I shift and start moving in the direction of the scents.

Once I gain up to the group, I stay close to the ground and see them try to take a boy from a tree. Guess Trikru made sure they told where the border was .

"Shit," I think to myself as I smell a puma, and I quickly jump out of the bushes and am just in time to pounce onto that animal who tried to attack them. As the cat tries to claw and bite at me, I start bitting it wherever I can. As I and the puma keep attacking each other, I soon get the upper hand and kill it quickly.

Hearing a gunshot, I feel a sharp pain in my hip and release a loud growl. And start running away from them.

I save them and get a bullet almost in my ass. Running through the trees, I eventually reach the river and shift back. Walking into the water, a pained groan leaves my lips .

"Ungrateful shits." I mumble to myself as I look at my hip and see the bullet only grazed me . Washing my body, I see the bleeding slowly but surely stop, and I rub my hand through my wet hair.

They won't survive. If Trikru wants  them dead, they'll start picking them off one by one . Why would they send down clearly unqualified teens . It just doesn't make sense to me .  

Seeing the sun slowly but surely start to set, I make my way out of the river and shift back. Walking through the forest is mentally scoff at my own actions as I walk over to the dropship .

Laying down in  some bushes about 70 yards away, I see they took my food and are now cooking it themselves. At least they have somewhat started to make a shitty wall. It won't keep the warriors out, but well, I'll give them an A for effort.             

Smelling Trikru warriors nearby. I get up and release a loud howl for them to hear. Maybe it will keep them away.

After about a minute, I stop howling and see the teens in the camp frantically start running around. But I think it helped as I smell the warriors slowly retreat.

After some time It's completely dark and I haven't smelled any warriors getting close anymore. Making my way back to my cave I walk in and shift back.

Shaking my head with a scoff I take some dried meat and start eating it. They need to make peace with the clans otherwise they won't live long, I already tried to protect them more then I should.

This is not a mess I'm sure I wanna get mixed in with . But at the same time I do not think they deserve dead just by landing here.

"What a mess." I mumble to myself as I finish eating the meat and lay down on my makeshift bed.

Releasing a scoff I lay my hands behind my head and wait for sleep to start consuming me.