She sounds angry now, and I don't know if she's angry at me for being a jackass or at Suge, for her memories of him. Either way, I'm glad we are on the same page with this.

.........

Once we get back home, I retreat into the studio cause I want to work on some songs that I suddenly got inspiration for, scribbling lyrics on a napkin. While Aisha retreats upstairs to our bedroom to take a shower.

I spend a few hours working, time running away from me. Once I really get into my craft, sometimes I completely lose track of everything else, man. And by the time I come to join my girl in our bed, she's sound asleep. So, I just crawl in next to her and pull her into my chest, draping the covers over both of our bodies.

Aisha lightly stirs though and she starts backing her ass in my crotch, grinding against my cock in a slow steady rhythm.

Guess her ass wasn't sleep at all and just playing with me, huh.

"You must really want trouble then, huh," I smirk, wrapping one hand around her throat lightly while slipping my other hand inside her panties, finding her already wet as fuck.

"You know I love trouble, Marshall," Aisha whimpers lowly once my fingers brush up against her clit. "That's why I married your crazy white ass. Now finish what you had started in the car earlier."

"Say no more."

Pushing her long hair away from her neck, I place small wet kisses all over the back of it, the whole time pumping my finger in and out of her.

"Marshall, that's not enough, I need to feel all of you," Aisha then moans, grinding that ass against me harder.

"Say that shit again," I demand from her through gritted teeth.

"I need to feel..."

Before she gets to finish her sentence, I'm already flipping her over to lay on her back and climb on top of her. I pull my fingers out of her entrance, causing her to start loudly complaining about that shit, but then I'm already pushing my dick into her, and that shuts her right up. I grab one of here's and place it over my shoulder while steady pumping in and out of her, giving it to her how she likes it and hitting that spot deep inside of her.

"This what you wanted, bitch?!" I ask her.

See, normally I won't ever disrespect my wife, but when it fuck everything goes, and she knows that shit too.

"Yes," she whispers, her pussy starting to tighten around me as her legs shake. I bend my head and kiss up her neck and to her jaw, until reaching her mouth. I kiss her sloppily then, and she wildly runs her fingers through the back of my head, before her hands travel down my back and her fingernails begin to dig in my skin like crazy.

"I ain't hear you, you said you like this shit?! Fucking answer me, Aisha!!"

"Yes, Marshall, just please!!"

I grab at her arms, forcing them to lock over her head.

"Oh God, I'm about to..."

"Cum for me, baby."

The minute she released all over me, I let my whole load shoot all up in her as well.

The next morning, I get woken up by one of my security guards paging me.

"Mr Mathers, there's some woman at the gate that insists she has to speak to your wife," Sam announces to me over the intercom.

"Yo, what the fuck man, what woman?" I grumble, rubbing my eyes with the backs of my hands.

"I don't know sir, she says she's Aisha's mother," Sam announces gravely and I cuss quietly to myself, eyeing the still sleeping Aisha.

Don't tell me that bitch Candance Jones is now showing up at our goddamn door. What does she want? Scam my wife for even more money?!