Jamie} Mine

Hey guys. it's been a while. This story is for loofets. You requested this ages ago and I'm sorry it took so long. I hope you like it babes.

***

You and Jamie had been dating for almost 3 months now, but he hadn't met your best friend yet.

Your bestie, Michael, had known you since you were in primary school, so it was weird that he hadn't met Jamie already. They were both working at different times and it was hard to set up a catch up.

But eventually you had.
The three of you were meeting at your place in about half an hour. Jamie was already there, taking a shower in the small unsuit.

You stood in front of the tall mirror in your bedroom. The outfit you were wearing was some flared low waisted jeans and a coffee brown sweater over a white tank top. It was comfy and warm and you liked it.

You weren't wearing much makeup, just some lipgloss and mascara, with you hair falling in waves at your shoulders. (or however you want it)

Jamie soon walked out of the bathroom, combing his damp hair back with his hand. His towel was cling over his shoulder, his pants lying low in his hip, giving you a good view of his v-line.

You tried to pushed these thoughts away, but it was hard when he put on his shirt agonisingly slow.

Gesturing to your outfit, you asked, "what do you think?"

Jamie smiled, his slow gaze looking you up and down.
"Amazing, Y/N. You make anything look stunning."

You blushed. "Sure. Well, I hope you're not lying, because Mike should be here soon."

Only a few minutes after you said that, the bell rang and the two of you walked to the door.

"Hey you!" Michael grinned. "You look beautiful.

You kept into his arms. "Hey Mikey, you look great too."

Jamie cleared his throat, and you let go of your friend.

"Let's go inside before we properly say hello to one another." Your boyfriend said.

Michael sat down in the couch while you brought in snacks, tossing a small bag of chips at him.
You and Jamie opted to sharing a bag.

"So, Michael," Jamie started. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking." he laughed nervously. "This is a little formal, huh?"

You smiled. "It doesn't have to be. Come here. You're too far away."

Mike scooter closer and you held his hand.

"And this must be the famous Jamie Campbell Bower." Michael said. "When I heard you and Y/N were dating I couldn't believe it. But congrats babes, he looks like a good one." Mike winked at you, and you elbowed him in the ribs.

"So." Jamie's voice was quite stiff. "Are you dating anyone at he moment, Michael?"

Mike shook his head. "No. I just broke up with my girlfriend recently."

You gasped. "You and Audrey? What happened?"

"She just wasn't right for me."

"You'll find someone when the time's right." you smiled reassuringly.

"I think I have, Y/N. I don't think they're available to date me though."

"Oh."

Jamie made a sound close to a growl, and you turned to him. "You okay, baby?"

He nodded, but his gaze was locked on Michael.

Things weren't going so well afterall.

Jamie pulled in closer to him. "Well, I'm so glad I met Y/N when I did. She's so amazing isn't she Michael?"

Mike nodded, ignoring the venom laced in the other man's tone. "She's great."

You smiled stiffly, trying to break the tension.

"My wonderful girlfriend." Jamie murmured.

Eventually it was time for Michael to get back to work.

You hugged him goodbye, and he kissed your forehead.

Jamie shook Mike's hand so hard his knuckles went white, and you wondered if your friend's fingers were broken.

One Mike had driven off, Jamie wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Mine." he whispered.

You knew he was possessive, but this was new.
"Babe what's wrong?"

"He wants you." Jamie whispered in your ear. "he wants to put his hands all over you."

Your heart fluttered. "No he doesn't, Jamie. I've known him since I was 10. He doesn't like me like that."

Jamie didn't reply, so you turned around in his grip, and cupped his jaw. "I don't like him like that."

Jamie nodded slowly. "Okay. But still, he's known you since our were children, and I've only known you 6 months."

You kissed him. "Only you, baby, It's only you."

Jamie leaned down and began sucking on your neck.

You gasped, heart beating even faster. That was fast.

"So everyone knows your mine." Jamie whispered into your neck.

"Only yours."

***

Let me know if you guys want part two which will probably just be smut with a little fluff. If you don't want that then that's totally fine, but if you want some possessive smut let me know.
Please vote if you enjoyed, and follow for more.
Love you all xx