A Visit From Kristine Jenster

Nicki calmly listened to the nightcore CupcakKe remix that played throughout the train as it sped out of the Flopussy Flopway Station and towards Flop Shores.

As Nicki listened to the remix and chug of the train, she thought about everything that led her to this moment. She still couldn't believe she was in Floptropica.

Nicki felt her eyes lighten as she slowly closed them. She tried to fight it, but sleep set in before she knew it.

...

"Nicki..."

...

"Nicki...!"

...

"Wake up you stupid bitch!"

Nicki's eyes flew open as a large pink dildo was smashed into her face.

She was no longer on the train, but on a cloud in the middle of a pink sky.

Nicki rubbed her eyes as she looked around, spotting a mysterious woman on a cloud further away.

"You're finally awake," The woman spoke. "Come here, Nicki."

"But ho-" Nicki was cut off by several pink dildos flying into position from her cloud, to the mysterious woman's cloud.

They were arranged in a way in which Nicki would have to jump on each dildo to get to the other cloud.

Nicki braced herself before jumping on each dildo flawlessly, reaching the other cloud.

"I'm Kristine Jenster, " The woman said as Nicki reached her. "A fallen soldier of the Badussy War."

"Oh my god." Nicki gasped, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Yes I know, it's very shocking, " Kristine said dryly. "Listen, Nicki, I have an important favor of you."

"What is it?" Nicki asked hesitantly.

"I need you to summon my spirit from my grave in Kristine Jenster Square," Kristine explained. "I have very important news for you Nicki, and I can only say so much in this dream."

Nicki fidgeted with the pink dildo CupcakKe gave her as Kristine Jenster explained what she needed of her.

"Look, Nicki," Kristine began. "If you don't summon me, Floptropica is in grave danger."

"What do you mean 'Floptropica will be in grave danger'?" Nicki asked nervously.

"The soldiers of Da Boyzzland have created a contraption that will suck Floptropica up into their dictator, Andrew Tate's asshole in exactly sixty-nine days," Kristine was getting antsy now. "You're the only one that can save us, Nicki."

"But ho-"

"We're running out of time," Kristine interrupted. "Find Doja Cat, she'll know what to do. See you on the other side, Onika Maraj."

"No! Wait!" Nicki screamed.

...

She was back on the train.

Nicki thought of everything that happened in her dream.

Floptropica in danger? Andrew Tate's asshole? Doja Cat?

Wait, Doja Cat is the mayor of Doje Kait City!

Nicki leaped out of her seat and sprinted to the conductor's door.

"Stop! Stop!" Nicki pounded on the door. "I need to go back to Doje Kait, let me off!"

Floptropica was in danger, and Nicki was the only one that could save it.