Queen Cheryl and Doje Kait City

Nicki Minaj was now officially in Floptropica. She looked around in awe at the bustling metropolis of Doje Kait.

I can't believe I'm finally here. Nicki thought to herself. She was standing in the mainland province of Floptropica, named after the island country.

Doje Kait was a spectacular settlement. Large billboards displayed many different advertisements. Nicki couldn't keep her eyes off the many different Jiafei products on display. The city was all so overwhelming, in a good way.

As Nicki was taking everything in, she feels an old, boney finger tap her on the shoulder.

Nicki turned around to see an old rickety woman standing in front of her. She had straight blonde hair that was clearly a wig. More wrinkles than the amount of cum a Papi can produce per cumshot.

"You seem to be new here." The woman croaked.

"Oh, um, yes, yes I am," Nicki replied nervously.

The old woman held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Queen Cheryl, is there anything I can help you with?"

Nicki refused Queen Cheryl's hand, worried that if she shook it, it may break off.

"I'm Nicki Minaj. Do you know where the Flopussy Flopway Station is?" Nicki was eager to get to her new apartment in the neighboring province of Flop Country. She was tired after the long flight and was in desperate need of a good night's sleep.

"Oh, that's easy. First, you're gonna need to turn right on Pussypopper Lame, then go straight down until you see the Jiafei Memorial Hospital. After that, head left on Cardiovascular B Street, th-"

Nicki interrupted her. "Could you just take me there?" She asked.

"Of course, we can get to know each other along the way."

The two of them walked together toward the station. "Oh, I'd just love to tell you about my twenty-four-year-old boyfriend!"Queen Cheryl squeaks.

Nicki was flabbergasted at this remark. How could a woman that was at least a million years old have a boyfriend that young?

She then had to listen to Queen Cheryl ramble about her young boy toy and how they are trying for a baby.

I thought we'd both get time to talk. Nicki thought to herself as Queen Cheryl began going on about life in 3000 BC.

Finally, they arrived at the Flopussy Flopway Station. Nicki wished Queen Cheryl well and the two women said their goodbyes.

Nicki went to the Nutway section and sat on a lush pink bench. She held her ticket to Flop Shores, a city on the Floptropican coast.

From there, she would take a boat to the neighboring province of Flop Country.

Finally, a pink train pulled into the station. It was a brilliant sight. A large photo of Jiafei was displayed on its side.

After waiting for everyone to get off the train, Nicki stepped inside. Picking a seat in the corner as the doors closed behind her.