11

You looked at her, feeling a little confused. "A surprise?" you asked, not sure what to expect.

"We were waiting for you guys," Joshua said, grinning at you.

"What a surprise?" Mingyu asked, looking intrigued.

Jeonghan grinned mischievously. "Yeah, a surprise. But we're not going to tell you what it is just yet. You'll have to wait and see."

"Yeah," Dino said, nodding eagerly. "But we can't tell you what it is until you close your eyes."

You looked at your friends, feeling a little skeptical.

"Okay," you said slowly. "But you're not going to do anything weird, right?"

"Of course not," Joshua said, laughing. "We promise."

You looked at Mingyu, who shrugged. "I guess we have to trust them," he said.

"Okay, fine," you said, closing your eyes. "But if this is a prank, I'm going to be really mad."

You heard your friends giggling as they moved around you, but you couldn't tell what they were doing.

After a few moments, you felt something cold and wet touch your face, making you jump.

"Ah!" you exclaimed, opening your eyes and wiping your face.

Your friends were all laughing hysterically, holding water guns in their hands. "Gotcha!" Dino said, grinning at you.

You looked at your friends, feeling a little annoyed but also amused.

"Okay, you got us," you said, shaking your head. "But next time, warn us before you do something like that."

All of them nodded, still laughing. "We will," Jeonghan said, patting you on the back. "But you have to admit, that was pretty funny."

Suddenly, Joshua comes over to you and pulled out his water gun,  spraying it in your direction, making you jump in surprise.

"Joshua, what are you doing?" you say, feeling a little annoyed but also finding it funny at the same time.

Joshua quickly put his water gun down and said, "Haha, sorry Y/N." He smiled at you, and you felt goosebumps all over your body from his actions.

What's wrong with you today?

Mingyu laughed, "Dude, you scared her!"

Jeonghan grinned "Yeah, you can't just go around spraying people with water guns like that."

But Joshua just shrugged, "Hey, it's all in good fun, right Y/n?"

You nod your head in response, too nervous to speak but hoping that he can see the answer in your eyes.

Dino rolled his eyes, "You guys are so childish."

"You were also in this dino." Iva giggles.
"Whatever." He rolls his eyes.

You were supposed to have lunch with them but now look at what you are doing with them.

You and your friends had a blast playing with water guns.

But then you noticed everyone giving you weird stares. "We should stop now," you said.

"Everyone is looking at us weirdly."

Joshua's face lights up with a smile, his eyes crinkling with joy

"We don't get to have fun like this every day, Y/n If you keep worrying about what other people think, you'll never have fun in life. So enjoy this."