Visit

Hyunjin woke up with a huge smile on his face. He jumped out of bed and immediately got dressed. He tried his best to look casual, but nice.

     He slipped on a random shirt that said, "Calvin Klein Jeans" and tucked the shirt into some blue-ish gray sweatpants. He clasped a silver chain around his neck and tied half of his long hair into a ponytail. He jumped downstairs and grabbed his backpack off of the floor, waving goodbye to his dad and kissing his mom on the cheek. "Eat breakfast, won't you?" Hyunjin's mom asked as he was going to the door.

     "I'll eat at school ma!" Hyunjin laughs, his mom sighs, taking an apple out of a bowl and tossing it to him.

     "You know you can't always come home from school, it's only your second day of college!" She frowns, but in a silly way, and his dad nudges her shoulder.

     "Eat the apple kid." Hyunjin's dad chuckles, and Hyunjin flashes a big smile, running out of the door. The boy jumps into his car and drives quickly to campus running to his locker and makes it to first bell just on time.

     Hyunjin quickly walks to his seat where Felix is already sitting. He's wearing a big white sweater with white ripped jeans and his usual mid-length hair curls around his neck. Felix had his hand out on his desk with his palm facing up, and Hyunjin smiled to himself. He lightly taps Felix's palm with his two fingers and a small smile shows up on his face.

     "Hi, Hyunjin." Felix says, turning to where his seat is.

     "Hello, Felix." Laughing at his formal use of words. All of a sudden, a ball of paper comes flying, but Felix's enhanced hearing picks up a sound and he quickly leans back, avoiding the paper. it falls on Felix's desk, and Hyunjin quickly grabs the piece of paper and reads the message on it, he balls it back up, swallowing harshly.

     "What was that?" He asks.

     "Nothing." Hyunjin replies.

     "Hyunjin."

     Hyunjin sighs before saying, "It's a piece of paper."

     "What does it say?"

     "What's up with your eyes. You look dead." Hyunjin reads in a flat voice. He looks back up at Felix, expecting him to appear a bit down. Instead, he was... smiling?

     Felix laughs a little before saying, "Jisung, Minho, You. All of you said that you liked my eyes, honestly, I used to be insecure about them. Someone who has lost their eyesight usually keep their eye color, but my eyes are completely white. However, people like you guys make me feel lucky to have them." Felix smiles.

     Felix lifts his hand up, "High five?" Hyunjin laughs, pressing their hands together and then returning his attention to Mr. Christopher who was standing at the front of the class.

     Instead of sitting down at his desk, Mr. Christopher paces around the room until the high-pitched ringing sound of the bell hit everyone's ears.

     Their teacher flashes a big smile, returning to the center of the room. He clapped his hands, bringing everyone's eyes over to him. "Well. We've got a special guest today!" He exclaims, turning towards the open door and beckoning for someone to come in.

     A man slightly taller than Mr. Chris walks inside the room baring a big smile. His shirt was tucked inside his dark and light brown checkered pants, his jacket had the same pattern with his tie loosely fastened around his neck. And he had black hair highlighted with blonde bangs that just about covered his eyebrows.

     The man goes and stands next to Mr. Chris, honestly, he looked quite young. "Alright then, please introduce yourself!" Mr. Chris says with a tinge of amusement to his voice.

     The man laughes looking at their teacher beside him and then at the class. He bows, lifting his head up with a grin. "Hello everyone! I don't have much for my introduction, but you all may know me as Kim Seungmin!" He bounces lightly on the balls of his feet out of excitement and embarrassment, smiling sheepishly.

     The class immediately erupts into a chorus of gasps and screams, and then one of the students raise their hand. "Mr. Kim, how do you two know each other?" He asks, pointing between the figures standing at the front of the class.

     "Ah..." Mr. Chris sighs, even though Hyunjin and Felix already had a pretty good idea about what he was about to say.

     "He-" Mr. Kim starts, pointing at their teacher standing beside him, "-is my husband." He finishes. The students look blank, even Felix and Hyunjin weren't expecting Mr. Kim to say it himself.

     "Ya!" One of the girl students yells, "That's so awesome!" all of the girls are squealing, and the boys are cheering like most famous person ever known to man just showed up.

     Mr. Chris clears his throat, and everyone goes silent. "Anyways, due to the special visit today, you kids will be some of the only ones that get to spend a full day with Kim Seungmin!" He smiles, "Now let's get going before you all start screaming again." Everyone rushes out of  the door and pile onto the bus that already seemed to be waiting there.

     Students push and shove others out of the way so they can get a seat where they want since they got to pick. Hyunjin hadn't been able to sit next to Minho, so he found a seat next to him, and Jisung dragged Felix to the next pair of seats across from them. "So~" Hyunjin says with a sing song tone. "That Jisung kid?"

     "Shut up, he's right there!" Minho wines, and Hyunjin laughs. The two hear Felix snicker to himself, and Jisung asks him what's so funny. Hyunjin remembers that Felix's hearing is way better than most, so the long-haired boy laughs even louder.

     "Okay, so is everyone just laughing without me knowing why?" Jisung asks, looking at Felix and then over towards Minho and Hyunjin.

     "Nope. It's just Rapunzel and blondie now." Minho smiles, reaching over and patting Jisung on the shoulder. 

     Jisung laughs at the Rapunzel joke, but Hyunjin just gives him the most serious stare and it makes him stop for a second, but his frozen state doesn't last for very long. "What? Your hair is quite long! You should take it as a compliment." Jisung smirks, but with Hyunjin out of the way, another one starts to complain.

     "For your information, Leeknow, my hair is not blonde, it's gray." Felix protests.

     "Ya!? What's up with Leeknow?" Minho asks, a little louder than needed.

     "Because. Your name is Lee, and you're a know it all."

     The 3 of them burst out laughing, and Minho had to admit that it was pretty funny too. For the rest of the ride the four friends talk and laugh until they reach their destination.

     Mr. Chris and Mr. Kim stands up and face the students, Mr. Kim rests his forearm on Chris' shoulder and smiles at everyone.

     "Well let's get going, shall we?"