37. |filler chapter|

Start from the beginning

He talked sweet nothings into his ear as he finally worked three fingers into him comfortably while also stimulating his perineum with his free hand. Shakur's eyes were closed tightly as he bit his lip to suppress the moans that so badly wanted to escape. It wasn't helping that Sincere's hard dick was rubbing against his as he pumped his fingers in and out of him while sucking on his nipples. Shakur's mind was clouded and he didn't know what/how to feel.

"Why you so quiet, sir?" Sincere whispered into his ear. "Hm? How am I making you feel? Tell me,"

Shakur opened his mouth but the quicker Sincere jabbed at his prostate the quieter he had got. "Shakur— I asked you a question." Sincere at up on his knees and grabbed ahold of Shakur's dick.

He tapped Shakur's tip against his own— his fingers never stopping their movements. "Look at me— and answer me daddy."

He smirked seeing Shakur's eyes slowly open and look into his, "It... feels good." His voice was low— a moan slipped shortly after. "Oh shit— I'm about to.."

Shakur's stomach tightened— he wasn't sure what he was about to do but it wasn't a normal feeling for him. He felt the need to release but it was a different feeling from a normal orgasm. This was a build up coming from Sincere's fingers hitting his spot the right way— his whole body shook as the sexiest moans had finally escaped his throat. "R— right there pretty." His chest heaved up and down.

"You're having an anal orgasm— don't fight it. Let it happen, shît." Sincere moaned out.

This was the sexiest shît he had seen and he felt himself about to release when he nor Shakur had even touched his dick. That was new for him.

When Shakur's back involuntarily arched off the bed and he moaned out his name— Sincere tossed his head back as cum started to shoot out of him, he quickly grabbed ahold to himself and came all over Shakur literally.

"Oh.." Shakur bit down on his lip as the foreign feeling finally took over him and he had not only had an anal orgasm but his nut shot on Sincere's chest and face as well.

Sincere pulled his fingers out and felt his dick harden all over, looking at how his fingers were coated now. Shakur's chest heaved up and down feeling as if his body was now in another world. He didn't have control over what had just happened and he just... laid there. As if that wasn't enough he watched Sincere lick his own nut off of his thighs and chest. "Are you okay?" He asked him.

Shakur mugged him, "what the fuçk it look like? No I ain't okay... the fuck was that?"

Sincere pecked his lips and chuckled, he ignored him and Shakur swallowed hard when his tip rubbed over his entrance— he panicked.

"You good?" Sincere asked. He'd seen how he jumped and tensed up as soon as he felt a little pressure. "Shakur?" He grabbed his face softly and made him look to him.

Shakur looked to him, "We don't have too. I'm perfectly fine with you fuçking me." Sincere told him honestly.

"I ain't as ready as I thought— my bad for ruining the moment for you."

Sincere leaned down to kiss him, "It's okay.. my dick still hard' the moment isn't ruined."

Truthfully he was satisfied with the ass play that Shakur had enjoyed and how he made his body react to him— that was enough for Sincere. Knowing Shakur's past he knew that penetration would be something he had to ease into.

Shakur chuckled and flipped them over so he was hovering over Sincere, "I love you, you know that?"

"I love you more,"