Chapter 42: The Appearance of...

Start from the beginning

This continues on the villain making an attack on All might, that distorys many buildings in the area of kamino, this attack blow away the everyone that was near the two that are fighting each other, only Shira who was still unnoticed by everyone was still there beside All for one, like a puppet, eyes dull and empty and clouded.

'This needs to stop or else everything will be distoried and many will lose their homes, jobs and lives!' She said mentally trying to move her body, 'Move you stupid body! No one controls my body only me, ya hear me!'

"You need to flee, Tomura, and take that boy with you" All for one told Shigaraki, as he uses another different quirk as that seems to be long black branches type comes out of his right fingers, that stabs Kurogiri, " Kurogiri will help with your escape."

'Noo! Move already!' Shira shouts in her head as she can see what was happening, as she see the purple black mist opens up to allow the villains to escape, and as building collapse onto the ground. 'No! Please not' Shira says in her mind, as tears start swelling up in her eyes.

As All might once again shows up to fight, "You won't get away!" He says, face no longer smiling.

Shira POV:
Everything is getting distored, dirt and smoke in the air, the sound of walls collapsing to the ground, and shouts is everywhere and I can not move for whatever this One for all has done to me.

The sounds of explosion from Bakugo fighting the villains that are after him, I can see that smirk on his face, and All might wanting to go and protect from but unable to because of All for one. 'If this continues on...everything will be for nothing, the hard work the police did and the heroes who are badly injuried because of everything' then she hears what sounds to be engines and a wall breaking, she see Midoriya, Ida and Kirishima in the air, "Come on !" Kirishima says with his hand held out for Bakugo to hold on to.

As All might got away from All for one's hold. Bakugo uses his quirk to get him into the air before Shigaraki hand touch him with his hand. Bakugo got a hold onto Kirishima's hand as he says "you idiots." Bakugo uses his explosion to get them all further away from the fight.

The villains were about to chase after them by using Mage's quirk to have Mr. Compress fling through the air, as Mr. Compress was fling through the air Mt. Lady who hurt, battered, tired and injured stood up and block the path with her face in which cause her to get hurt and cause her nose to bleed from the impact , " Prioritize...the rescue. Go on...! You dumb kids.." she says as she was about to fall to the ground, the villains were about to attempt it again but were stop by being hit at the back of their head by Grad Torino which cause the villains to knock out, when I saw that her classmates were able to escape, I could not help but to sigh in relief mentally, 'Thank god that they were able to escape this stupid fight.'

All for one had no choice but to force the league of villains into the dark purple mist for all of them escape, as it was clear that they were all going to be in the way of the fight and would not be able to fight. The light blue villain, Shigaraki clearly was not agreeing with the decision of his master tries to get out of the portal, "wait... not yet.. Master... with that body, you'll... no, no good...I'm not ready" he says with his arm stretched out.

"You will continue this war." All for one spoke those words as the portal closes closed and disappeared and the league of villains members were gone. All might sprint towards All for one as he uses his left hand to punch All for one's head but All for one uses one of his stolen quirk to defend himself, by some liquid comes out of Gran Torino and covering him up and then appertaining infrount of All for one making All might to change his attack to a slap as it was to late to stop the attack.

"I really only came here to rescue Tomura but if its a fight you want, I'll humor you." All for one says, Shira used everything she can to try to move when an idea pop up in her head. The fight continues on as All might pull Gran Torino and throws him to the side as each two fights continues on, All for one spoke once more as All might was tired and on the kneel on the ground after being thrown to the sky and Gran Torino bringing him back to the ground once more, "Tomura's been working so diligently to erode the trust in you heroes, I almost fell bad putting the nail on the coffin."

"Hey, All might just as you hate me, I  too, despise you. It's true, I may have killed your master. You smashed everything I worked so hard to build. That's why I hope to see you die an ugly and brutal death!!"  He says with a tone of cold but terrifying voice, so much hate in his voice but then a new voice came as he was once again reading another attack, All might spots a civilian in the path.

"Now now let's not change the sides of the people for some stupid fight between you two shall we!" Says the new voice, the two stopped, as the voice sounds so near, then a bright light showed up blinding everyone near after the blindness All might found the civilian was gone, "do not act like children because things do not go your way as it is life, says my creator," there stand a tall human size fairy, as a blue and green light started glowing from them and shines to the heroes, as their injuries started healing, seeing what happens All for one attacks the fairy but it only when through, "please understand that I am quite busy doing my orders," they says a they left their right hand up points down to All for one, then the gravity at All for one spot started getting heavier and heavier until All for one can not move.

As dim dark blue and green light shines not to bright to blind others but enough to get others attention, "creator, did Mari do great" the fairy says happily seeing their creator,  who was black short, now the heroes knows the it was the Night fairy vigilante who has shown up wearing black, dress type kimono, that has a design of petals falling across, with what seems to be white fabric wraps around their arm and hands, and a fan handing on the waist and black kneel height boots.

Then the fairy spoke once more, "now that we have you attention, let's stop this little kids fight unless you wish for me Educate you all." it was the vigilante words that gave everyone a shiver and fright.

'Were they been been saved or was it worse?'