Chapter 37: The Unsuspecting

Shira is lying on her bed. She lets out a sigh as she turns her cell phone and goes to her gallery she scrolls through each picture, as memories flood her mind.

Memories come:

There she lays on top of the hospital bed, as sharp pains go throughout her whole body, her body feeling sensitive to the air making her cold, but she still feels hot at the same time, her mind going blank but still able to understand her surroundings, the sound of her mother crying, the sound of nurses speaking and sound of people just out of her room.

Not understanding the reason her mother was crying, then the doctor came into the room to speak to her,

"Miss Tsubaki, your liver will soon fail due to the fact of pills you have taken, if you do not get treated soon you will die in three days from liver failure" the doctor explains to her, but she felt nothing but knows full well that her mother would tell her to get treated and as well knowing she had no choice due to her age and so just nods her head and said that she will take treatment. After the talk, the doctor left, and soon the nurse took her to the treating room where they attached her to IVU and a monitor but as soon as her mother was gone to look after Shira's older sister and little brother since the hospital was not allowing visitors now.

Shira started to have an anxiety attack, crying rapidly, and having a challenging time breathing, she started holding tightly onto the bed sheets, and the nurses tried to calm down and help her with breathing but sadly did not help her at all. After a while, a nurse asked her if there was anyone she wants to call if that would help her calm down and relax, and one person came to mind and that was her best friend, Shira started looking for her best friend contact to which her friend texted first then a call after a few calls her best friend answer.

"Hey, you alright?" her best friends ask still sleepy from being woken up at 11 o'clock, but there were straightforward signs of concern and worry in her voice.

"Hey, I am at the Hospital," Shira says calmly, after a while they started talking which helped calm her down.

Memories end.

Shira let out a sigh after remembering all those memories, as she turns her phone screen off to which she puts her phone on the bed sheets, then stood up from the bed and got her clothes from her pack suit and showering products, which she went to the hot springs, where the other girls from her class were there.

"Hey there Shira," Ochaco says seeing her walk into the changing room, as they both started taking their clothes off,

"Hello there Ochaco," Shira replies to her, afterward they walk to the shower area, and after a while of showering, to which they all go into the hot springs, all the stress just washes away from the hot and relaxing water from Shira's body muscle. After a while, the girls start talking about some random things, when on the others side of the borderline was separating the males and females' baths, so much ruckus was happening on the other side, it sounded like a fight, more like Bakugo was shouting about somethings, Shira was letting out a sigh at the whole noise going on, until there was a massive explosion that destroyed the barrier. This made the whole girls to scream as the boys will see the girls, but Shira used her quirk to make the steam thicker to become a barrier to prevent it from being see through, after the whole event was finish Shira reported the whole thing to Aizawa, she went back to her room and went to sleep from annoyance and tiredness.

It was the next day, everyone was woken up at 5 am and Shira was not too happy being woken up so easily in the morning, "For dear God in heaven, why was I woken up at this hour" she said in a cruel tone as she gave a sharp glare Aizawa and the wild pussy cats, the sir surrounding her was like a thunderstorm, that people were stepping away from her. Aizawa made a cough as he started speaking, "Today, we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training. This trip's mission strengthens everyone's quirks, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licenses. he explains but the thunderstorm from Shira has lessened but not much as people can swear that they can hear and see the thunder around her, "this is preparation to stand against and up to live-action hostility and aggression from your enemy. Prepare your heart and mind. said Bakugou, try throwing this." Aizawa further explains as he ignores the thunder clapping and sharp glares from a certain girl and as he throws a ball to the spiky blonde-haired girl.