Introduction

Hi! My name is Missie Delila Austin. My twin brother is called Louis William Tomlinson. Shocker I know. You are probably asking how. Aren't you? Easy answer to that question Louis got adopted by Mark and I didn't I was living with mine and Louis real dad. I lived with him a year after my mum and his divorce. I was 2 when they divorced and 3 when I moved in with my dad. I am not comfortable with explaining as to why I wanted to move to my dads but I will tell you cause I trust whoever you are reading this.

So when my mum and dad divorced I was only 2 as I told you before. But a month after my dad left, that was when it started going south with Louis, never with mum but Louis. For the first 5 months he would bully me and say it was my fault he left and then he decided it would be funny to start hitting me. He told me if mum asked about it that I have to say I either tripped up or I fell off my bed. That was until one day mum saw a bruise that couldn't be explained by me tripping up or falling off my bed, this was a year after my dad left, bare in mind, (Mum started dating Mark 2 months after the divorce and they are supposed to get married in a month or so. It was nearly February when she noticed BTW.) and she made me tell her what really has been causing all these bruises. And I told her it was Louis, once I told her that I asked if I could move in with my dad, since I didn't really feel safe around Louis anymore. She nodded and then went to tell Louis off, and by tell off I mean ground until our next birthday. After she told Louis off she called my dad to tell him that I would be moving in with him and two weeks later I moved into my dads house.

I did go to my mums wedding though cause I still love her and everything. She even said that dad could come and I was happy about that. But since that wedding I haven't seen her since, she sends me a birthday/Christmas card and easter egg every year but that is it. I have a half sister called Georgia Austin on my dads side and 4 on my mums side. I have an amazing life after what happened with Louis. Some bits to be honest are still foggy in my mind. But it is what it is.

(A/N: This is what Missie looks like:

Word count: 463)