Ch 6 → "Captured: Unleashing the Massacre" (L🍋)

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

In english this means it does not belong to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle had been waged, the heroes beaten, and the city lay in ruin, its spirit diminished. Amidst the smoldering rubble, a malevolent presence lingered, shrouded in the cloak of shadows. Crossbones, a figure steeped in darkness, observed the aftermath with an unsettling fascination.

His eyes, cold and calculating, scanned the chaos, searching for something beyond the ruin and despair. Amidst the twisted metal and crumbling buildings, he found what he sought: Carnage, the embodiment of chaos and insanity, still standing, a lone figure amid the wreckage. (he is using a Computer)

A wicked smile played upon Crossbones' lips as he witnessed the magnitude of Carnage's destructive potential. The symbiotic entity had unleashed a storm of malevolence upon the heroes, crushing their spirits and leaving them broken. Yet, Crossbones saw something more—an untapped well of raw power that could be harnessed, controlled, and weaponized for his nefarious purposes.

Assembling a formidable squad armed with the necessary weaponry, Crossbones prepared to face an adversary believed to be invincible. Despite Carnage's seemingly unstoppable nature, they discovered a chink in the symbiote's formidable mass—it remained vulnerable to the consuming flames of fire & sound. Their mission became clear: to incapacitate the symbiote without separating it from its host.

The atmosphere filled with anticipation as Crossbones and his team launched a well-coordinated attack. Their weaponry was precisely calibrated to disable Carnage while keeping it bonded to its host. Sonic disruptors emitted disorienting frequencies, disrupting the symbiote's aggression. Energy restraints ensnared Carnage, preventing it from retaliating.

After successfully immobilizing Carnage, Crossbones' team acted swiftly and efficiently to secure the symbiote within a specialized containment device. In their triumph, they believed they had achieved a permanent separation between Carnage and Peter's blood. Unbeknownst to them, however, the true nature of Carnage's regenerative abilities remained hidden, as it could regenerate from Peter's blood cells. This critical piece of information eluded their knowledge.

In a dimly lit room, the scientist worked meticulously, preparing for the crucial tests ahead. Peter Parker lay strapped onto a cold, metal table, his arms secured tightly with sturdy straps. The scientist ensured that Peter remained immobilized, ensuring safety during the examination.

The containment device, housing the captive Carnage, stood nearby, its eerie presence palpable in the room. Its dark, writhing form seemed contained for the moment, but the scientist understood the unpredictable nature of the symbiote.

With an air of focused determination, the scientist began conducting a series of tests, carefully monitoring Peter's vitals and the symbiote's reactions. Various instruments and monitors surrounded the table, measuring every response and change within their intertwined subjects.

The tests aimed to unravel the symbiotic connection between Peter and Carnage, seeking insights into their intertwined biology. The scientist meticulously collected samples, analyzing blood and tissue samples from both Peter and the symbiote, hoping to uncover potential weaknesses or methods of separation.

As the procedure continued, the scientist maintained a steadfast commitment to safeguarding Peter's well-being, continuously monitoring his safety and physical condition. In stark contrast, Crossbones pursued a different agenda, attempting to bond Carnage with other potential hosts, envisioning the creation of powerful super soldiers. This endeavor aimed to spread the symbiote's influence and exploit its abilities for their own purposes.