35| A wild night pt.2

Kissing down Harmony's body, Kato kept his eyes on her while she bit down on her lip and tugged at her hard nipples

Kissing down Harmony's body, Kato kept his eyes on her while she bit down on her lip and tugged at her hard nipples. His tongue licked over her belly piercing before kissing in. "I love you so much." Harmony choked out when he spread her legs and started to plant kisses to her soaking wet pussy. Her juices flowed down her legs and Kato smiled after he kissed over the tattoo that rested on her inner thigh. The one he loved.

"I love you more princess." He said before pushing her legs further apart and rubbing his thumb over her clit causing her to let out a moan and tug harder at her nipples. "Damn this pussy so pretty baby. If you close your legs while I'm feasting on my dessert, I'm punishing you. Understood?"

"Y-yes daddy." Harmony spoke. When she felt Kato's tongue flick over her clit before planting kisses to it, a loud moan escaped and her back arched off the bed. "Fuck! Mhm." She moaned out when she felt his tongue slip deep inside of her and he curved it. His thumbed her clit roughly and he maintained eye contact with her beautiful face that showed how much he was pleasuring her.

"This pussy so good baby." He spoke against her before slurping her up like she was his last supper. He continued to thumb her clit and when Harmony tried to close her legs, he pushed them back apart roughly before smacking her pussy making her body jerk.

When he came up to her face, he leaned down and kissed her lips while he ran his fingers over her pussy. "Didn't I tell you not to close them legs princess?" He asked as he eased his two fingers inside of her wetness making her mouth gasp open. "Hm?"

"Y-yes. I'm sorry daddy." She moaned feeling his fingers start to hit her spot repeatedly.

"You like the way daddy play with this pussy?" He asked. "Look at me when I'm talking to you princess."

Harmony squirmed and popped her low eyes open. "I-I love the way you play with this pussy daddy." She gripped his hand as his fingers curved inside of her. "Damn baby, I'm about to cum." Her body started to shake.

"Cum for me then princess. You can do it." Kato leaned down and kissed her neck as he worked his fingers in and out of her fast. "Cream all on these fingers mamas. Ima' suck every drop off Babygirl."

Harmony moaned loudly before her orgasm shot through her and she came hard all over his fingers. "Mhm fuck!" She grabbed at the sheets.

Kato smirked before pulling his fingers out of her and bringing them to his lips. He stared into her eyes and sucked every drop of her off of them before sticking his tongue out. Harmony wasted no time leaning up and sucking on it to taste herself. They both moaned into the kiss as she reached down and stroke his hard dick with her hand. "I want you to fuck me now." She pulled away from him. "Put it in me."

Kato smirked and grabbed ahold of his dick, he aligned himself at her entrance. "How bad you want this dick in you princess?" He asked her seeing her lick over her lips and squirm feeling him rub his hard on up and down her opening. "Talk to daddy baby."