§ episode . 20 §

Start from the beginning

I heard him laugh, then he said.

Minho Hyung:
Haha sure I will come.

With that I cut the call, then I said to her.

Huijun:
Baby I called minho hyung for help he will be in few minutes okay.

She nodded her head and I gave a kiss on her head she smiled at me. Then I heard hyunjin voice.

Hyunjin:
Ohhhh look lixie our little Jun is so in love with your sister awwww.

Felix:
Yah baby they look so cuteeeeeee.

Me and eun looked at the front door and saw minho Hyung and jisung Hyung face plam, and hyunjin hyung and lixie Hyung making werid noise, then asked minho hyung.

Huijun:
Hyunggggg didn't I said not to bring them here.

Jisung:
We tried our best Jun, U know them right.

I nodded my head and signed they came and stand beside Jieun and jisung Hyung asked me.

Jisung:
So what the problem.

Huijun:
Well she wants to sit, so can U guys adjust the pillows while I held her, please.

Minho:
Sure why not. Come on hold her me and Jisung will set this, and Dr Kim reached he is hall talking to Chan hyung okay.

I nodded my head, then I slowly took her arms and wrapped it around my neck and slowly slid my one arm around her waist and one more under her thighs and lift her slowly and made her comfortable in my lab, she placed her head on my shoulder with red cheeks.

Felix:
Aww are you blushing, is my lil baby blushing while being in her best friends lab.

After that she hide her face in neck, we laughed at her cuteness, then I placed her on the bed, and she rest her back on the pillows, after few minutes Mr Kim came in. And said.

Mr Kim:
Good to see U awake Jieun.

Jieun:
T-thank you d-dr Kim.

Dr Kim:
Okay let's go some general check ups okay.

She nodded her head, that annoying hyunlix couple left and minsung had stayed with me, after few minutes check up was over then Dr Kim said.

Dr Kim:
Everything is fine about her, just remember no yelling or shouting near her, no loud music or sounds, for now to next 10 days she has to stay on bed, and huijun can help her to bathroom and all, and about her shower for now clean her body with warm water And huijun if you are free after this 10 days help her to walk around like those cute couples do okay.

I nodded my head, Dr Kim continue.

Dr Kim:
Maybe these few days she can't sleep because U know she has been sleeping for like 5 months so should I write sleeping pills for her.

Minho:
No no Dr Kim, she will get used to it, we will try our ways to make her sleep, don't worry about that.

Dr Kim:
Sure then I will go and meet Jin and I will send some men to clear all this and make this clean for her safety okay I will get going now, and yah Jieun has to out for few minutes till this room clean.

Jisung:
Sure dr Kim, min walk him to door, me and huijun will bring Jieun down.

Minho:
Sure, Dr Kim this way,