ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ: ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ.

Start from the beginning

He was alright, as long as he could be alone, no attention over him, 

That way, he felt free. 

Jungkook got off the car, locking it up with the keys before pocketing them and wearing his bag over his shoulders. 

Dressed in his usual sporty casuals, the shade grey, he turned around only to freeze in his spot. 

Shit. 

He realized he was late today, and unfortunately, for that, he'd have to face such a huge crowd, 

All because, the school's power holder, the mighty son belonging to the rulers of the country, right above Jungkook's parents, 

The Kims. 

Their son, Kim Taehyung, with a mixture of powers combined in his self, 

The ruler of the college, and that one person who had the attention of boys and girls, even teachers alike, all over himself, 

One wave of his hand, and he could kill someone, or give them the wonders of the world. 

The one and only one with a deep voice to cut through the hardest of metals, his voice enough to manipulate any four of the elements of earth-water, fire, air, wind; secretly an empath.

He had a group as well, the ones who were closest to him, 

Kim Namjoon, with superhuman strength and clear thinking ability, came in handy when times were thin and situations similar to thin ice. 

Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's husband, or well, his mate by choice, had the ability to stare through someone's soul and read their thoughts, along with healing powers. 

Min Yoongi, the man of steel, bullets, and wounds never affected him, and his ability at tech, ability to break through codes, and even the craziest security. 

Park Jimin, Yoongi's husband, his mate by choice, the shapeshifter; he could take shapes of the one you feared the most, and grip at your weaknesses. 

Jung Hoseok, the one with the flight, and a flexibility that could get him through the thinnest of wires. 

And even though, their abilities weren't uncommon, and yet, Kim Taehyung was always seen with the same five. 

Their group of six, whom they called BTS, the bulletproof scouts, had the reputation that got people screaming and clapping and hooting whenever or wherever they entered. 

Jungkook almost remembered the drama he had watched, a series where four boys rules the school, the F4. 

Fantastic four? 

Jungkook shook his head, putting on his headphones, as he made his way inside the college, through the backdoor, 

He entered his class, which was empty, considering the fact that it was just the time for Kim Taehyung to arrive, even people from his class went to stare and surround the senior by one year, whenever he came, as if they didn't see him every day. 

But Jungkook somewhere within, admired the male, 

Gorgeous, Kim Taehyung was as if crafted specifically by the lords above, and with those powers- 

Jungkook admired the male for his strength, his heart, 

Kim Taehyung was fine, sure, but with that golden heart, he was one of the gods,