four

"volleyball"

As I quite literally bolt the gymnasium, I kept my eyes peeled WIDE open for Jerryl. I wanted to make myself seem compatible enough for him, so it became my mission to impress him any chance I could get. I started poking about like a idiot looking for Jerryl when I heard a voice startle me from behind.
"What the fuck are you doing, Akain?" They question aloud.
I carefully turn my head around, trying not to look like a complete dumbass for what I just did.
"Oh! "Uh, hey!" I turn around and stare back at myself.
When I open them, I see none other than Zack. Honestly, anyone other than him could've been better.
"You're actually embarrassing" He speaks, turning away to go towards the basketball court while glaring at me with hatred.
I absolutely despised Zack. Even though we were both Sri Lankan, obviously I was the superior one.

"Akain!" A familiar voice beckoned.
My stomach felt a flutter, and I hurriedly turned to the other side to see none other than Jerryl.
Attempting to hide my blushing mess, I manage to blurt out, "o-oh.. hey Jerryl."
"What's up, you gonna play?" He asks, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah! Of course." I smile brightly, trying to not look flustered in the moment.
"Bet." He responds, entering the gym.
At that very moment, my face brightened up; today is going to be the highlight of my week.
"Can you move?" demanded a voice.
Or not.
"What?" I snap, disturbing my delusions.
And of course, it was none other than Ava. I truly despise all of Sally's friends, I fucking hate that bitch. And I'm not even sure why Ava is even irritated with me as she just stares at me blankly (bro is literally standing in the middle of the doorway). She pushes past me without even acknowledging the fact that she quite literally squashed me, but honestly I couldn't care less, the only thing on my mind was seeing Jerryl play.

I was relieved to see that the boysand the girls separated as I made my way inside. Thank God, I won't be called girlypop by the girls anymore because I serve "zestily". I fucking hate women, ugh.
"Akain!" Jerryl shouts to me. "Join my team."
"Oh, okay.. for sure, I suppose." I respond, secretly beaming. 
We were playing against several of Jerryl's teammates from the boys' volleyball team, but Jerryl is obviously better than all of them (completely & totally unbiased).

score:
3:2

As we celebrated our victory, Jerryl turns to me and taps me on the shoulder.
"You've improved a lot, good job bro." He smiles.
Physically unable to move my body, I melted at those words.
"Thank you.." I grinned, admiring his delicate features. "You were amazing, as usual."
He looks me up and down and zones out for a second, staring at my face.
I immediately get startled as I realise he's looking directly at me, "Jerryl?"
As soon as those words left my mouth, he rapidly snaps back into reality and I manage to catch a glimpse of his blushing mess.
"O-oh! I'm so sorry, look man I'll catch you later alright?" He blurts out awkwardly, sprinting away.
Just before I could respond back, the bell loudly screeched into my eardrums.
Shit.