𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍

Start from the beginning

Well, yesterday happened... I heard the guild alongside their family is going to plan a funeral for the three of them that died during that quest. Knowing the person... Yeah, they do deserve it.

The tavern that i'm in is not best,but at least i got it with a good deal. Well, i need to manage my economy as well. I got quite an amount in the last mission, but it's not like it will last for a long time. I need to routinely take a quest every once in a while too.

Though, i'm wandering how economy run in this world. One thing for sure is that continent only uses one type of currency and that is the Dwarven Coins that is produced by the Armed Nation of Dwargon.

Of course, that's not the only currency that is accepted,but it's definitely the most circulated one. The form of bartering is still accepted here though.

Though the economy here isn't any better than the modern world,but what impressive in this world is the way they handle counterfit thanks to the magic that is used. They have their own specialized engraving and serial numbers that are better implemented than the modern world.

The system of banking in this world though is not very well developed. Well, it's still in the early days so as times pass by they should improve since as of now, for unknown reason the banking is handled by the Free Guild instead of Dwargon.

Though, this world has a lot of potential if it has a concrete foundation. For example the education of magic is going to rise one country economies. Technologies doesn't necessarily need to exists here as long as magic existed. What's great though is that it will not reduce the amounts of job available since to use magic you would require manpower to begin with. So unlike A.I in the modern, the people here would not suffer from job loss. Well that is if their quality fit the standard.

Education of magic,huh ? I wonder what it's going to be like...

Well even from my knowledge, the general education in this world is quite poor. It's due to the terrible management as well as the fund. A school is an investment after all. If it can produce a students that could be beneficial for the country, then the profit just multiplies.

It's not only due to the fund,but also because of the low interest in education during this age of time. There's a reason why most people won't be able to touch a gold coin in this world after all.

It's simply due to their lack of interest in such field. There is school of course,but it's mostly reserved for the nobles and royalties due to the cost. So on top of the people mindset, there is also the fact that the price is high. They won't even packed the people with basic knowledge thus leaving people with poor literacy to rot away. It's especially seen in smaller countries.

Hmm, should i visit the school here ?

{ Ah,yes. That might not be a bad idea. Let's do it ! } Shiro chimed in.

Well i also wanted to see the place with my own eyes while i'm here. I wonder what Velzard-san is actually planning. She's a tricky person after all so who knows what she's going to pull.

But now what i wanted is to see the school with my very own eyes. That is if i could be granted an entry

Well even if i wasn't, i could just view it from the outside.

Just think about the details later on.

The school it is
.
.
.

•••

The Freedom Academy, a school that is actually run by the guild. It's more like a public school more than anything else. Well, it's one of the decently made school here in Ingrassia due to it being a no-fee school like any other public school.