A Rift of Brotherhood

Start from the beginning

"Wait, three of us? But we're four?" Asked Wukong in confusion.

"I'm excluding you because, somehow, accepting this guy brings you good fortune." Said Gibbon in a serious tone. "He HAS to leave."

"Relax, those eyes of yours can't tell the difference between a meteor and a pebble. It's probably nothing. Besides, we can share that good fortune when it comes around." Said Wukong waving off any worries. "Now who wants to join the welcome party for our new friend?"

"Are you ignoring what I said?!" Asked Gibbon angrily.

Wukong didn't answer and instead looked over to Baboon and Macaque who sighed in defeat and followed Wukong to the party.

But before Baboon left, he patted Gibbon on the back and spoke with Macaque next to him.

"Wukong's right about one thing. Your spell can't differentiate between good and better nor can it do bad and worse." Said Baboon calmly. "There's also the chance of that Azure guy being evil. Anyway, what matters is that we keep that crazy monkey in one piece until you figure out the mystery of this weird destiny stuff."

Macaque sighed as he worried for his friends before Baboon turned to him.

"And Macaque. While we're not training, keep an ear on that Lion. I'm not stupid enough to fully trust a random person I just met."

Macaque nodded in a serious tone before Baboon smiled.

"Now, if you need me, I'll be partying hard tonight!" Said Baboon cheerfully. "YEAH!!!"

With that, Baboon left the Six Eared Macaque and the Long Armed Gibbon alone to sigh at his excitement.

xxXxx

At first, things were not so bad. Gibbon obsessively worked on the eyes of destiny to see the full effect of their confusing destiny while Baboon was completely unaffected. Macaque also lived his life normally.

He trained with Wukong, learned echolocation and even sparred with Azure on some occasions.

Problems started occuring when Wukong started making more friends.

With each new friend, Wukong became more and more distant from the other primates and closer to his new friends.

Slowly, but surely. The hero forgot his friends.

Now, the primates were strangers in their own home as the brotherhood was formed. All of their words fell on deaf ears.

All of Gibbon's warnings were always met with ignorance and the word "relax".

All of Baboon's advice was thrown away and met with "I'm sure it's fine."

Most of Macaque's words couldn't even reach his ears.

Then, the final straw fell down. When the brotherhood decided to conquer the celestial realm.

"You're really going through with this?" Asked Macaque raising a brow.

"Correction, we're going through with this. Like always. Celestial Primates up to cheeky mischief." Said Wukong cheerfully.

"Absolutely not!" Exclaimed Gibbon angrily as she slammed her fist onto the table around which the brotherhood sat. "We formed the celestial primates to protect ourselves from the celestial realm, not conquer it!'

"Relax, after this we won't have a celestial realm to worry about!" Exclaimed Wukong cheerfully.

"Wukong, you do realize how much damage this'll cause, right?" Asked Baboon with a frown.