Chapter 29

" sia.. Let's go.." lucas said..

"wait..i will be back in few minutes.." athy said as she walked to the other side of the street where she usually meet the neighbourhood ladies.. They all got up and bowed to her as soon as they saw her..

"why are you all being like this.. You can just be causal.. I am sorry I can't tell you truth because of our situation.. We are going back today, so I wanted to meet you all Before that.. Thank you so much for everything.. I really enjoyed my time here.. Thanks to you all.. If  you  come to idris.. Please come to our palace.. I will be so glad  to meet you all again.. Then " she said bowing a bye and they all Smiled bright..

" it's ok athy.. We were just surprised to know you are a princess.. We  thought you may be some noble lady cause you are so beautiful  but never thought you are a princess..we are also so happy to meet you.. You are so kind.. If we come.. We will try to meet you.. Be safe on your way back   "

they all said and athy smiled bright.. She talked to them for a while and went back to the carriage..

" are we going back to idris..? " tanyu asked looking outside

" nope.. We are going to Averna.. We told grandpa that we are gonna adopt you and he immediately made the arrangements and wants to see you.. We will get done with your adoption ceremony there, then we will go back to idris.. " athy said and he nodded a yes.

" Sia .. I told kevin to bring lily and others.. So don't worry " lucas said and athy smiled bright as she give him a peck on cheek..

"good job, my hubby  is always   always so perfect "she said smiling patting his back and he smiled  proudly

.
.
.
When they reached Averna athy woke tanyu up and he Sat up rubbing his eyes..

" we are here.. Let's go.. Make sure to greet grandpa and grandma.. OK..? "she said as she correcting  his brooch and he nodded a yes

" ohh.. My dear grandson and granddaughter in law are here.. Where is my great grandson...? "the emperor asked as he and others are waiting for them Outside to receive them..

Athy and lucas greets everyone and tanyu came out.. He bowed and greeted the elders.. They stared at him Surprised..

" oh my..!! My great grandson is so cute.. Let's go dear.." the empress said as he hold her hands and they walked inside with athy..

" where did you get a crazy kid just like you..?!!". Nelson asked in a pissed tone.. They can sense that crazy amount of mana in tanyu..

" you seem to be so pissed about that " lucas said smirking

"enough..he just only came... Don't start a fight with him Nelson" the emperor scolded him and took lucas inside..

"dad.. I Really wanna tease that little brat.." Leonard said with a snsiter smile and they giggled.. Richard rolled his eyes as he walked inside