KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MAQUERADE ; PART 2

Start from the beginning

Damon nodded as he spoke , "I heard and you?"

Elena started to walk past him when she looked back and told damon  , "I'm going home.and  What you did for Caroline's mom, that's the Damon who was my friend. 

Damon suddenly spoke , "Hey, Stefan didn't drink the people blood, if you were curious, but he needs to and deep down you know that."

Elena looked back at him before she nodded and went to library .

Damelia starred at the blond before standing up and smiled at her brother before walking out of the house when he spoke , " you aren't going to meet Katherine , are you ?"

Damelia looked back and spoke as she smirked cocky , "Maybe , Maybe not"

..

Walking as she gets to the grill , she looks at the teenager doing their own jobs , some drinking , some writing, some near the pool , hell some even sleeping , she sighs as her mind filled with the memories of 1864 .

~~

"Miss Katherine , would you like to taste this cake that i made , only if you can " 

The raven woman who was emerald green dress spoke as she knocked on the open door  

Katherine looked at her as she smiled at the woman and spoke , "Please , come in and sit , i would love to try out your cake and please refrain from calling me miss , makes me feel old sweetheart "

Damelia smiled as she sat on the bed , the plate on her hand which was now on Katherine's , as she ate it  she left out a satisfied hum and looked at damelia and spoke , "Its is masterpiece damelia , you should start a bakery "

Damelia chuckled as she replied , "Katherine , i love cooking , its my hobby , but i would like to work as the men here  "

Katherine nodded as she ate the the cake 

..

"Katherine , you left your handkerchief in my roo-" Damelia stopped as she saw Katherine feeding  of the maid 

She quickly closed and spoke as she nervously stood  , "You left your door unlocked"

Katherine looked at her amused and spoke , "Why aren't you running , to your father ? " 

Damelia , "That would mean signing my death sentence "

Katherine , "what about now , what if i kill you ?"

Damelia , "You wouldn't , i trust you"

Katherine shook her head as she wiped the blood off with the handkerchief damelia bought , " Don't , never trust a vampire , they do anything to survive "

Damelia , " then why haven't you  killed me yet"

she said as she stare into Katherine eyes as she tilted her head slowly 

Katherine was about to speak when she couldn't , she couldn't reply to it ,

She cared for that woman 

"DAMELIA "

A voice roared outside the room , as she went out  to meet her father , who was looking furious and when he saw her and Katherine ,, hearing the voice the Salvatore brothers also came out to meet their father , he started to speak , well , shout .

giuseppe , " What  have you done ??!! Who gave you the rights to make decisions , i am the man of this house , i make decisions that include you too , go and sit in room until I say so !!"