♧♧♧

A plan.

That was what you had that day.

A plan to visit and learn more about your own heritage and land, the Clover Nation.

But nobody told you that a supposed innocent visit would turn your whole life into that of a character you would only read in a book or watch in a movie.

"I'm back in the past?!! As in the past past?!"

♧♧♧

• The name Yuna would be a stand in for Y/n, therefore you can change her name to yours or your OC.

• I would not be following some things from the manga/anime.

•The ages of the characters would not be as accurate from the source material.

•English is not my first language, therefore grammar and word usage may or may not be correct. Feel free to comment and correct me in anyway if you see errors in my work (Respectfully ofc;)

Note: This story's characters, settings and events are all based and originally from Yūki Tabata's Series, Black Clover. Therefore credits of the mentioned are from him.

But this story is also an original idea from yours truly, therefore I will use my independence as a writer to differ the story from the source material. This note is just to make it clear to everyone that the changes from the original I did are intentional and important to my plot of this story and to also avoid misunderstandings.

That is all, happy reading:)

♧♧♧

Part I: The Past