We Live in "Peace"

Long ago, there was 4 islands living in the Valley Ocean. The Pure Heart Island, a island that contains a huge mountain with a huge ruby shaped heart. This ruby protects the people of the island and their lively kingdom. The Sunset Isles, a island that is in a dystopian desert. There's not much people on the island but the people live there live in peace despite of the blazing heat. The Sapphire Isles is the 3rd island. The island has a lively beach and is full of beautiful oceans. The town of Lyric Towne uses the water for their needs like transportation, food, and items.  The final island and the most important island is the Emerald Jungle Island. This island has a enormus tropical jungle. The jungle was filled with mysterious green and orange emeralds hence the name.

The emeralds served a purpose for the island. To keep the Emerald Jungle Islands safe and the 3 other islands. One day, travelers of the Pure Heart Island travelled faraway to the Emerald Jungle to steal some of the green emeralds. Legend has it, that the green emerald holds great power to protect ones land. This had no effect to the Emerald Jungle since it was only a couple of gems taken away. But then the other islanders started to take away the green emeralds overtime. The Emerald Jungle is now in danger. Monsters started to arise, trees and the fauna started to die out. Without the green emeralds, no one will survive the disater. The orange emeralds are now trying to keep the jungle safe once and for all. There are still green emeralds around but now the animals of the jungle protect it and scare off travellers who try to steal the green emeralds.

Until that fateful day...

"AHH!!" Kala woke up from her sleep. She is a tiger who is from the tiger tribe. Her husband is Kerchak who is the leader of the tribe. Recently, their child has passed away by a unkown beast who attacked them. Kala looks around the jungle to see if there's anything off. Kala grunted and goes back to sleep. Until...

WAAHHH!!

She hears sounds. A screeching sound. Is it a mosnter? Is it a local animal in danger? Kala hops down the tree where she slept and sprinted into the trees to follow this weird sound. The sound kept getting louder and louder the sounds of screeching kept getting louder. 

WAAAHHHHH!!!!

Kala jumps through the bushes and arrives at a alter called the "Alter of the Ivy". The alter is a the source of the mysterious islands magic. The voice gets even louder as Kala walks up closer. She jumps hops on the alter and finds...a baby. Not just a baby from the Emerald Jungle, but a baby from one of the three islands. "It's a baby...from the outside lands..." Kala uttered. The baby was inside a basket wrapped in red cloth. His big green eyes pierced at Kala. The big ears on his head twitches and were full of sticks and mud. Kala started to feel bad for the outsider child. She looks at the baby looking real sorry. The baby stopped crying and glared at Kala of curiosity. The baby looks at Kala with excitement it giggled and started to touch Kala.  Kala started to really like the baby. "How did this poor one get here? I have to take him to the others!"

The sun started to rise and the birds flew around the trees, Kala and the baby walked up to see the other tribes to see the creature she found. The animals woke up and started to do their daily activites. Kerchak looked distressed. "Where is Kala? I woke up to her missing" Kerchak asks himself. He stares onto the high trees and the flowing ocean.  Kerchak walks down to help out with the others but then he hears the sounds of Kala. "Guys! Everyone! Look what I found!" Kala carried the baby onto her back and showed everyone. Everyone looked in shock. 

"What in the? What is that?"

"It looks like a uncoooked furball, ew..."

"It's ears are so big!"

Everyone starred at it for a long time. "Kala...where in the world did you get that...thing? " asked one of the animals. "Well, its a child from the outside lands and-" everyone gasped. "THE OUTSIDE LANDS??" everyone started to freak out and panic. Kerchak ran up and to everyone. "STOP!". Everyone stopped and surrounded Kala. Kerchak looked at the baby, the child was raising his arms trying to grab Kerchak's snout. "Kala, you know we can't bring any outsiders into our forests. We cannot let them take our emeralds. This creature might be a threat."Kerchak snarls at the baby. Kala went up and slowly shoves Kerchak. "I know this baby is from the outsiders but I don't think he's a threat at all. He looks more lost." Kala said. Kerchak started to become irritated. He started to growl. "There is no way we are keeping that thing in our jungle! He doesn't belong to us!". Kala stood up tall and yelled "But he will-"

ROARRR!!

Kerchak roared at Kala's face. The crowd of animals just stared. The jungle was full of silence. Kerchak calmed down. He turns and glares at Kala. "Fine, keep that creature! But if you want to keep it SO BAD then I don't want him in my sight" Kerchak stomps away. He doesn't say a word.

Kala angirly stares at Kerchak. Then she looks at the baby. One of the animals walked up to her. "So if you're going to adopt the little creature...whats its name?"

Kala took a good look at the child and had some thought. She looks at the baby's sharp green eyes and giant ears. Her ears twitched. She finally got a name! 

"His name...is Mao."

Dawn of the Emerald Jungle (Tarzan Mao Mao AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें