⁰² Mikas Musical

CHAPTER TWO
╰┈➤ 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕

"𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥?"

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

A couple weeks after Swellchella, spring break was over and it was time for the second semester of school. The week after returning wasn't so bad, it was mostly just talking about what happened over break and catch up work, but now it was finally Friday and Eve could just go home and chill. After cheer practice Eveline was walking home, thankful that the bad weather had passed and now the flowers were blooming and the sun was shining.

Once the blonde made it back to her neighborhood, she checked the mailbox hoping to find her package, but was surprised to find not only her package but an interesting envelope with the rest of the mail.

"Hey did you see this?" Eve inquired, setting the rest of the mail down on the table and walking over to her mother who was finishing up some work while the news played in the background.

"See what honey?" Amara didn't take her eyes off her papers.

"It's some invitation from a school near here named S.W.A.G, they're inviting us to come and see their play called 'The History of Swellview: As Told through its Burger Parties.'?"

"The History of Swellview: As Told through its Burger Parties"

Eveline looked around to see who had just completed her sentence with her, finding a studiously dressed man on the news who was talking about the same play.

"Yeah that." The blonde pointed at the tv, flipping the invitation around in her hand to try to find more information.

"It was so good I couldn't forget about it!" The man on the news continued raving about the program.

"I'm buying tickets right now." The easily influenced news anchor, Mary Gaperman replied, instantly getting her phone out.

"You better hurry up because tickets are going, going, I'm being told, they're gone!"

Eveline shook her head as she watched the display, throwing the invite and tickets down on the table as she took a seat across from her mom.

"I'm not sure how great and historical this play could be, I mean since when did Swellview have burger parties, and why wasn't I invited?" The blonde crossed her arms, watching as her mom finally took her eyes off her work and picked up the invite.