⁰¹ 𝖪𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗓𝖺

CHAPTER ONE
╰┈ 𝙺𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚣𝚊

"𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾?" 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Eveline sat at her vanity, pop music playing in the background on her speaker as she carefully applied mascara onto her lashes. Just as she pulled the wand away from her eye a voice rang out from downstairs.

"Eve honey, breakfast!"

"Coming!"

The blonde sighed as she finished her mascara, finally being able to take a breath she had been holding in hopes of not messing up. Eve made her way downstairs, greeting her mom with a side hug and serving herself some waffles and bacon as the news played on the living room tv that was just visible from the dining room table.

"Anything interesting happen?" Eveline questioned, turning her attention to the news as her mother served her own plate and took a seat across from her.

"No, they're just covering who the artists are for SwellChella, ugh traffic is gonna be awful." The woman replied, rolling her eyes as she turned the tv up.

"Really? I'm surprised they haven't cancelled, it looks pretty gloomy out." Eve remarked, taking a glance out the window to check out the grey clouds in the sky. A pout on her lips as she though how awesome this would be for her powers if she was allowed to use them in public.

"Now with us to talk about the hottest place to crash during SwellChella, is a popular music festival influencer."

"Please welcome Calvin Skateboard!"

"I have literally never heard of him." Amara muttered and squinted her eyes, as if it would help her recognize the disguised man.

Her moms voice caused Eve to turn her attention back to the tv as she also stared in confusion at who this supposedly "popular" influence was.

"Hey guys, tell me you've got the bussin-est place to stay for SwellChella, without telling me."

Evelines nose crinkled at the completely incorrect usage of the slang as she looked over at her mom to find her reacting the same way, causing her to let out a little chuckle.

"I'll go first. By telling you. It's the Man's Nest! The Man's Nest has 900 rooms and plenty of upgrades that are guaranteed to light up your grams, fams." The influencer on the news announced while holding up his own instagram displaying many pictures taken in what could be assumed to be the mans nest rooms.