LFG

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

"Are you and Kitty still good?" Minho asked Dae as they made their way to the school bus

"Are you and Kitty still good?" Minho asked Dae as they made their way to the school bus. Dae shook his head. "Not really. She wants to go over everything that happened with Yuri." Minho glanced back and caught sight of Kitty walking alongside Celine and Q. His gaze halted at his best friend. Celine had been ignoring him for days now, not responding to his texts or calls. Dae noticed where Minho's attention was focused and asked, "What about you and Celine?"

Minho sighed heavily, frustration was evident in his voice. "She's still ignoring me. I don't even know what I've done." Dae looked at Minho, trying to understand his preoccupation. "Why are you so bothered by whether she talks to you or not?" Minho looked at his friend, confusion written all over his face. "What do you mean why? She's my best friend. Of course, I care," he exclaimed.

Yeah, a best friend you have very specific dreams about, huh, Minho thought to himself.

"Minho," Dae started, his tone serious, "Are you really that oblivious?" Minho arched an eyebrow, intrigued by Dae's question. "What do you mean?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

Dae took a deep breath before continuing, carefully choosing his words. "How do you really feel about Celine? I see the way you look at her, and that's not how you look at your best friend."

Minho's expression shifted, a mix of surprise and realization washing over him. He hadn't fully recognized the depth of his own emotions until Dae pointed it out. His mind raced as he tried to come to terms with the truth.

"I... I don't know," Minho finally admitted, his voice laced with uncertainty. "I mean, she's been my best friend for years, and I've never thought of her in that way before. But lately, something has changed. I can't shake these feelings."

Dae nodded understandingly, offering his support. "Sometimes, feelings evolve and change unexpectedly. It's okay to have those emotions, Minho. The important thing is to figure out what you want and have an honest conversation with Celine."