KISS

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

CRAZY OVER YOU

Celine found herself in the guys' dorm on their first day, eagerly awaiting their departure for class. Feeling a mix of excitement and nerves, she decided to make her way to Kitty's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, can I come in?" she called out. Kitty and Q, who were already inside, turned to look at her. "Hey, of course," Kitty replied warmly. Celine couldn't help but notice the genuine concern in Kitty's eyes. "Are you feeling better?" Celine asked, a kind smile on her face."Yeah, thanks for asking," Kitty replied gratefully. "I'm sorry about Minho," Celine added apologetically. Kitty chuckled, putting Celine at ease. "Don't worry, I won't let some obsessive jerk ruin my day," she reassured Celine.

The two friends shared a laugh, finding solace in each other's company. "He might seem like that, but he's quite endearing once you get to know him," Celine confessed unknowingly, her expression taking on a lovestruck quality.

Kitty and Q exchanged a knowing look before turning their attention back to Celine. "Oh my God, you love him!" Q exclaimed, his eyes widening as he looked at Celine. Caught off guard, Celine vehemently denied it, waving her hands in front of her. "W-what? No, he's my best friend," she stammered, attempting to brush off the suggestion. Q couldn't contain his curiosity. "How did I not notice before?" he wondered aloud. Celine quickly retorted, "Well, I did hide it pretty well." In a moment of slip, she put her hand over her mouth, realizing what she had inadvertently admitted.

A mischievous grin spread across Kitty's face as she cheered, "Aha! You just admitted it!" Celine's heart sank, realizing her secret was out. "Merde," she muttered under her breath, cursing her slip-up. Kitty, however, remained undeterred. "Don't worry, I'll help you two get together in no time. I'm the best matchmaker ever!" she declared with enthusiasm. Celine's eyes widened with apprehension. "No, I don't want him to know," she pleaded, hoping to keep her feelings hidden for the time being.

"As you wish, but you know it'll be better to tell him, right?" Q inquired, concern etched on their face. Celine nodded, a flicker of uncertainty in her eyes. "Yeah, but I don't want to risk ruining our friendship, you know," she replied. Q and Kitty exchanged pitying glances, understanding the weight of Celine's dilemma. "I'm fine, guys, don't worry. We're going to be late, let's go," Celine reassured them, masking her apprehension.

The three of them exited the room, making their way out as Minho entered the living room, accompanied by movers. "Okay, that can go there," he pointed to a spot near the window. "And this one here, please," he directed, indicating another spot in the room. Minho's eyes lit up with surprise as he noticed Celine. "Oh, hi Lily," he greeted her, a genuine smile gracing his face. However, his smile quickly faded as he saw Kitty seated beside her. "What are you still doing here?" he inquired, his tone laced with confusion.