{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina is gently leaning sideways on a tree trunk, with her light gray drape shawl wrapped around her shoulders, with her arms folded, looking around at everyone enjoying themselves. She small smiles to herself.

Klaus slowly walks up behind her and peck her cheek with a kiss. Sabrina looks at Klaus small smiles at him.

"Hey, Mikaelson." Sabrina greeted her husband. "Beep, Beep."

"Beep, beep back." Klaus said with a small smile. "You're not planning on standing on your feet aren't you?"

"Probably not." Sabrina replied to him. "Why?"

Klaus gently takes Sabrina's hand and walks away.

Shortly afterwards...

Klaus and Sabrina are now, sitting atop of the rooftop of the Crescent Manor, gently holding each other's hands.

"I haven't sat up here. This is pretty cool." Sabrina said.

"Yeah, I know." Klaus said.

And Sabrina looks at the party itself. "You can see the party from up here."

"Interesting, isn't it?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, it is." Sabrina said.

"So, what's the Talamasca Caste up to now?" Klaus asked her.

"Supernatural folklore magazines." Sabrina replied to him. "Such as vampire, werewolves and witches folklore."

"Interesting." Klaus said.

Sabrina chuckles softly to herself. "Yeah, Jesse and I are gonna work on our own folklore magazines with the pictures that she took on our trips to Transylvania, Bucharest and Romania."

"And what of Slater?" Klaus asked.

"He left the Talamasca Caste." Sabrina tells him.

"Really?" Klaus said.

"Yeah, and he went back to his coffee shop." Sabrina said, and glances at the roof itself and looks at Klaus. "I'm not gonna fall off this roof, am I?"

Klaus chuckles softly to himself. "You're not gonna fall off the roof, Sabrina."

"Okay. Just asking." Sabrina said.

"Can I say something blissfully?" Klaus asked Sabrina.

"Sure. What?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm happy." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other with the warm breeze flows through her dark brown hair.

Sabrina gently pulls off her drape shawl and uses her wolf-sped to sped away. And Klaus vamp-sped after her.

Sabrina walks across the living room and out of the back double doors leading out to the balcony railing.