10. Falling

⚠️🚨SMUT WARNING 🚨⚠️

Akk's POV

Now we were sitting in a corner while drinking more, I am not a person who likes to drink but I was feeling so happy and relaxed that I apologised to Ayan and we both....

Before I finish thinking I heard Mr shortstop I mean Ayan calling me,

"Akk", want to come over to my place for dinner?"

"Sure"

I said trying no to express myself as overly excited.

No one's POV

As they were both drunk and quiet tipsy they decided to call an taxi , they were in the taxi heading towards Ayan's house, they both were secretly blushing and overly joyed but both the males were too scared to confess.

Akk was smiling like an idiot while looking outside the window, all of a sudden he felt his shoulders getting heavier thats when he saw that the most beautiful, handsome man, his man was laying his head on his shoulder sleeping with a pout on his plump lips.

The sight made him remember the scene they had back in the party, he slightly slapped himself for his unholy thoughts.

After arriving at home, Akk helped Ayan and managed to take him to a room , most probably it looked like Ayan's.

Then Akk sat on the side of the bed admiring the figure laying beside him with most angelic face forgetting all the worries.

Ones he was done starring he decided to change Ayan's dress as he was reeking of alcohol,  he was too shy to do it but he have to because he can't let his nan sleep like this.

So he slowly reached Ayan's hand, all of a sudden Ayan held his hand making Akk to jerk off because of the sudden contact.

"Are you awake" Akk asked being a bit flustered, "yeah but still sleepy," "can you sleep beside me please "

Akk was beyond shock as to what Ayan was asking, but later decided to sleep because it was already late and he was in Ayans house and it's not polite to explore the house while he is unconscious.

He somehow managed to change Ayan's clothes in to some pajamas and he got himself changed too.

So he decided to sleep on the left corner while Ayan slept on the other side, as soon as he settled on the bed he felt two arms wrapping around his body,

"Ayan, Aye what are you doing"?

Soon he felt soft kisses on his back of the neck which made him alerted,

So he turned to Ayan, right when Ayan realised Akk was looking at him he bit his lips being nervous,  and then slowly let go all the nervousness and kissed Akk passionately,

Akk was enjoying too but as soon as he realised what they were doing he broke the kiss while looking at Akk,

Look, Akk began, "Aye I dont want us to continue with this only for us to regret in the morning, so I ask you this, Are you sure you won't regret this by the time morning comes and even after that?"

"I LIKE YOU AKK!"

I was utterly shocked to even utter a single word,  I was beyond happy and at the same time couldn't think of what to do next,

With that he continued,

"And I promise Akk, I will never regret being with you" Ayan replied.

With that Akk wrapped his arms around Ayan's waist while Ayan started kissing Akk again.

Akk's POV

The kiss that started off as soft and innocent, quickly escalated into a more steamier and sloppy kiss. Ayan took dominance of the kiss, moving his lips at a fast pace that i couldn't keep up with.

His small hands cupped my face, pulling me even closer to his body. he was so small yet fierce for a man like him, so it surprised me a bit.

but in a good way.

My hand travel to his thigh, gripping it tightly as i started moving my lips at the same speed as Ayan, brushing my tongue across his teeth for entrance.

once he got the signal, he opened it up, letting me take back the dominance and exploring his warm mouth. when our tongues collided, only soft moans were heard.

My lips wrapped around his tongue, sucking roughly on the wet muscle. Ayan groaned lightly, pleased by my skills that i'm using on him.

I retreated from the youngers mouth and backed away to get a clear view of his face. he was smiling cutely, his eyes half-closed as he tried to catch his rapid breathing.

"you're really pretty." i compliment, unconsciously brushing my thumb across his chubby cheek.

it was so soft.

"Akk......" Ayan said tenderly, dropping his heavy head onto my shoulder. "Aye?" i call out, but getting no response from the younger.

"Ayan~?" i call out in a whisper, shaking him gently to get his attention. i adjusted his head so i could get a better look at his face,

only to find a small boy letting out soft snores. I starred at the figure in my arms like a love sick person,  then decided to sleep while cuddling him.

Thank you lovelies for reading 🧡
And its my first time writing smut scenes so please forgive me if it was cringe,
If you enjoyed it then, there will be more in the future 😉
Next chap gonna be more bubbly and lovely so stay tuned.
Thank you again guys
Stay safe
Bye bye
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡