CH-1: PROLOUGE/INFO

Hi Everyone! Quick Disclaimer/Info,
This is a slight reworking of the episode "Sick as a Bot", From Transformers: Robots in Disguise 2015. In this version, Blades and Blurr head to the scrapyard and assist while the bee are sick.
-I made this because Mainly We are told Blades is a medic, but as far as I can recall, he never really DID any medical work. (Aside from working on Chase's leg that once) There was never an illness or injury he fixed, We were just told that he was one. Sure, TRB/TRBA Are Kids shows aimed at younger audiences, so they can't include many dark scenes of the rescue bots getting hurt (The ironic thing is that this wouldn't be a problem in TFP) but it would be nice to see him actually be a medic for once.
-Some scenes are scrapped for this rework/Reimagining....Most of those include Bulkhead and Grimlock Moments, if they were included, they would probably not be different in any way and thus probably be a bore to read. And I'm not going to force myself to write in things when you can watch the episode for yourself. So sorry- if you rather have me keep those scenes in....
-TRIGGER WARNING: Includes mention of sickness, Nausea, needles, and other medical-related terminology and other related stuff that may make some readers uncomfortable. Nothing that is overtly descriptive, and no gore of any kind. But if you're sensitive to that or just squeamish, I'd just say skip this. 

ALSO- I've already written every part of this story, and will upload 2 chapters a day :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a quiet day. The green forests and beautiful mountains provided a lovely view, little did anyone know how much the day would spiral downwards. In the dead quiet, a claw reached from behind a rock structure, A metal being pulled themselves up from the ground. They were covered primarily in a shade of dark purple. Aside from the dark purple, there were shades of grey that accented as the arms and shoulders of the creature. She had red eyes, and her helm looked very similar to a large lion's mane, jetting backward as if the aforementioned lion's mane was being blown by the wind. A grey long diamond shape crested the top of the forehead, resting close between the eyes. A bright yellow crystal adorned the center of the grey one, slightly above where the grey one was seated, resting in the middle. The wings looked Bat-like and were adorned with what looked like lightning bolts. The creature climbed further up, moving hastily with hesitancy. It sighed, taking a moment to rest. Its red optics scanned the mountains and dense forest that it could see, After a moment, something pinged that interested the creature. She zoomed in with her optics and saw a scrapyard in the distance. "Energon....." She took off with her massive wings and flew to where the source of the ping was.

Blades to the Rescue!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें