Prologue

BANG, BANG, BANG

I heard the last of the gunshots as I reached the end of the red forest (great name right). I sprinted towards my small house and, quite literally, kicked the door off its hinges and onto the wooden floorboards.

Blood dripped from the black walls of the white kitchen. Lying in the middle of the now crimson floor, was my mother. Six bullet holes in her chest, one had taken off the side of her head. Next was my father, his arms stretched towards my mother in an attempt to help her. He was in the same state as my mother, however a dagger pierced the side of his arm and there were only four bullet holes. I was shaking, but i knew i had to continue.

I crept down the hall and peered around the corner. My two brothers were thrown against the red walls, both with slit throats and multiple stab wounds. It looks like the put up one hell of a fight trying to protect my younger sister, my oldest brother had his hand almost completely cut off. It was hanging by a thread. I could barely stand, tears were streaming down my face as I scanned the bodies of my brothers, but there was one more.

I followed a trail of fresh blood upstairs and into the bathroom. Resting on the floor was the butchered body of my seven year old sister, she was completely covered in blood, clothes hacked and shoes torn. Her head was placed in the sink which was full of blood, it looked like someone has grabbed her by the hair and placed her head in the sink. But the thing that made me want to vomit was the fact that her eyes were wide open staring at me. With the bloody fingerprints under her eyes, I knew that someone had opened her eyes just for me. I ran into the bedroom that i shared with her and pulled out a large backpack that dad used for camping and began to pack, by now i was sobbing and my knees were starting to buckle. I put clothes, shoes, food and other essentials into the larger compartment of the bags, with pictures and keepsakes in the other two side compartments. Finally, I grabbed my sisters necklace, a silver chain with a small bottle filled with blue dust, we used to pretend it was fairy dust and it would keep the evil goblins away. I placed it around my neck and ran.

I staggered out the house crying and sobbing, I was alone with no shelter and idea what to do. I reached the gate when something caught my eye, something black was dropped underneath the window. I walked closer until I saw it clearly, it was a gun. I carefully picked it up, examining it, on the left side in small white writing was:

"S.T.A.R.K"

******

I remember hiding in an abandoned building when they found me. There were six of them. They took me in and gave me home. Then they introduced me to the boss, Baron Strucker. He asked me about my past, and what happened with my family. He said I could stay, but i had to be willing to go through some tests. He wanted to "change your life, make it better" and make me invincible, he also said i could get revenge on stark. So I said yes.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry its bad. First Story and first chapter, there's probably loads of spelling mistakes so sorry about that. What do you thinks going to happen? Comment and vote! :)