5~Proving stubborn.

Happy new year fams 🎉

Please vote before reading 🥺.

Narrator.

Friday.

The students walked by the passage of the classes.

It's break period and the students walked to and fro in clusters.
The junior male students could be seen playing football in the large school field cover with grass which was cut regularly by the students.

It was a rowdy and noisy..
The teachers remained in their offices unperturbed as the prefects took control of the students.

Kaima and Obinna sat on the roots of the large Gmelina tree situated at the edge of the school compound engrossed in the conversation..

"Nna ehn!
What Mbappe played yesterday  was absolute nonsense.
Ordinary penalty,that even a chicken would have scored.
The idiot just wasted a clean goal.
Person go dey do like person wey get muscle pull for leg." Kaima fumed.

"Atleast he's better than Messi that can not hold ball for one minute, seriously,Messi should go and rest.."

Nnenna and Modester joined them.

Nnenna's skirt was unusually shorter as she usually pulls it up immediately after inspection by the teachers during assembly,thus showcasing her shapely legs and butt.
Her lips were glossy as she applied more than necessary lipgloss which many teachers had corrected her about.
But she paid deaf ears to it.

Sighting Nnenna, Chikaima felt uneasy.
But decided to stand his ground as he wouldn't walk away in a mere sight of Nnenna.

"Good morning Kaima."She greeted in an unusual sweet tone.

Kaima nodded at her not willing to talk to her.

Her sudden friendliness towards him didn't sit well with him.

Nne that he knew always rubbed it to his face that he was poor,and he doesn't deserve talk to her.

"Hi"Modester waved at the two.

"Nne,what's up nau!"Obi replied Nnenna while nodding at her friend.
He understood the tension between his friend and Nnenna and was trying to lighten things up.

"I'm fine o, As you can see.."She replied returning her gaze towards Kaima.

She just couldn't understand the sudden obsession she had towards Kaima.
She tried to convince herself that she hated him by always talking down on him at any chance she got but the way he always ignored her hurted her.

She was indirectly seeking his attention but got none.
Sometimes,she wonder why her charm didn't work on him.
He was not fazed by her beauty,and acts nonchalant towards her which pains her so much.

"Here,I brought you Fanta."Nne offered stretching it towards him but he stared at her not knowing what to say.

Deciding not to embarrass her,he took the drink muttering a word of thanks to her.

"Okay I think,I should get going,see you in class."She smiled happy that he accepted the drink.
Walking away as she swung her hips as she normally does with her friend who walked behind her blushing profusely because of the winks Obinna gave her.

The two guys watched them as they walked away.

"But seriously,what does this girl take me for?
A glutton?"Kaima asked quizzically.