ch-6 butterflies

At the hospital kitty asked Minho what actually happened to her?  And Minho told her that it was because of stress that she was going through at the time in the taxi. It was really nothing serious

Kitty sighed. And looked at Minho "what will I do, I don't want to face dad.. And their is lara jean too. Fuck"

Minho calmed her down and told her that for now she could come live with him as his mother was still busy with a movie shoot for a week.

Minho-"I can call your dad and tell him that you would stay with me-"

Kitty-"NO.  You can't tell him that. He's wayyy to over protective. He'll kill you because he would be most probably thinking that I will have sex with you in your house... "

Minho slightly blushed and pulled kitty with her waist and whispered in her ears.. "well you know..we can do that too"

Kitty was flabbergasted. But she could not let Minho win just like that.

She had to do something quick. As Minho was about to speak that he was now wining kitty quickly kissed him on his Addams apple..because she knew that guys are sensitive there as well.

Minho was caught off guard and his 'bird' was coming up.
He thought -"oh there is no fucking way! Gosh I feel embarrassed. how can a person hold such power "

"I mean just from that..but I will not back off , covey you just wait!" He acted like he didn't felt anything by that, kitty also got suspicious cause she was sure that this move would have definitely worked.

Even though he acted that way he had to do something about his 'thing' as soon as they reach home. So he kept suggesting to kitty that they should leave for his house as soon as possible.

Minho-"kitty.. If yo-you're felling better, I think we should leave? "

Kitty-" No I can't go to your house and you definitely can't call my parents "

Minho-"I think they will also be worried if we don't call, I will just make up some excuse don't worry."

Kitty-"oh yeah. What will be your excuse mr. Boyfriend.. That I am talking your daughter, I mean my girlfriend to my house for a week and I won't be responsible for what will happen to her? "

Damn it. Minho was loosing. if this continues he will really have to do something that is extreme.

Minho-"can we just leave? I promise I will make up some excuse, but please... " Minho really couldn't hold it in he was craving kitty again..

and maybe this time kitty was feeling the same thing As she saw Minho's face which again got red and breathless. she knew that the trick worked. And her cute angry cat looked desperate.

Kitty looked worried so she agreed to go to Minho's house.

Kitty -"okay.. I can stay at your house but just because it's getting late so I wouldn't be able to find a motel here anyway."

Saying that they both left for Minho's own apartment as he was scared that his mom might show up at their home anytime. And he didn't want kitty to get tangled up with his mom as she already had problems to deal with first..

END of ch-6

(I know in this chapter nothing much happened but it is just a build up for Ch-7...so stay tuned 😌 ----->