Ch. 21: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 6

Start from the beginning

"Hey she said just powerful, not which one." Right Rutile said.

"We will have to wait and see." Flurite said, putting a hand on her chin.

"And pray!" Rhodinite said, crossing all of her fingers.

"Save your prayers" Jasper said as their god was technically what? The Diamonds or the injectors that brought them to life? "Have faith in Spinel and Lazuli."

Taking the word of the strong gem to heart and mind, they turned back to the arena as the light inside of the ice dome died down.

A second layer, it was suddenly shattered by a new gem standing in the arena. A seven foot 2 gem with four eyes, a head full of dark purple hair tied in two puffy yet sharp pigtails. Her clothing was flat black shoes, long black pants, a blue tank top, and a sleeveless overcoat with black hair ribbons for her pigtails.

 Her clothing was flat black shoes, long black pants, a blue tank top, and a sleeveless overcoat with black hair ribbons for her pigtails

"Ah, much better. Too cramped." she said, smiling.

The fusion between the Diamonds had brought forth a much taller being, as tall as white Diamond, she was green in color and even though she had two arms, she had double the amount of hands on each one. Her dress was elegant, her hair flawless and the compsure immaculate, something completely alien to homeworld had just been born.

 Her dress was elegant, her hair flawless and the compsure immaculate, something completely alien to homeworld had just been born

"This is the end for you and for Black." The new diamond said, opening her emerald green eyes.

"Say what you want but I gotta hand it to you two, looking pretty good for two gems who started praticing not too long ago." Purpurtie said, being confident.

'They barely seem to have a flaw or two.' She thought, observing this green gem.

"Yes but that's to be expected of a diamond. As for my names call me "Green Diamond."" Green Diamond said, holding up her left hands to creating an orb of energy. "Now then, shall we begin...."

"Purpurite, and yes. Let's do this!" Purpurite said with a grin.

Back in the stands, everyone was shocked and silent at the two fusions before them. The larger one more but still, both sides were incredible shocked by the sight of the fusions.