please...? (1)

"Please?" why am I doing this he dislikes me but he's my last option right now. "You want me to what?" I look into his eyes and see the complete opposite of what I'm thinking, he's amused? does he think this is a joke, I'm freaking out right now.

"I said... That you're a jerk." I can feel my face scrunch up at my own idiocy, why you stupid brain stop doing this to me. I drag my hands down my face in embarrassment as my thoughts start to make me spiral. a small laugh cut me out of those thoughts, holy shit, that was so cute. "I'll do it." huh? he, he'll do it. holy cow, he said yes to the dumbest thing I have asked yet.

"you'll be my fake boyfriend voluntarily? like you know you can say no, because knowing me you should be a little worried to meet my family. though i am the only one who acts like i do but still-" "Atsumu" he cuts me out of my ramble "I'm saying yes because i want to so, stop over thinking, please?" "You do realise you're talking to me right now? and you are telling me not to overthink? really omi-kun?" i try my best to keep a straight face but nothing about me is straight so i burst out laughing at my own joke.

"hahahaha, really Atsumu, i mean it ill help you out just tell me the details later, ok? practice is over i got to go, see you later 'babe' " he says slowly walking away to grab his bag, putting air quotes around the word babe. wait- he just called me babe, what is this feeling? why does my stomach feel like this? my heart won't stop beating. omg am i dying, no i can't die i have to finish school and become one of the best volleyball players in the world. 

"Hey 'Tsumu, you ok you look like you just saw a ghost?" my neck snaps up to look at my brother and his boyfriend. "Huh? oh yeah, I'm fine 'Samu, you know me just wrapped up in my thoughts." i say waving my hands a little to brush off the conversation. "oOoOoOo is it about your mystery man?" Suna Rintarō, my brother's boyfriend and my best friend asks while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. i so regret saying that i had a boyfriend at the last family gathering. i completely forgot that Rin was there. those weird feelings are back, i lock eyes with the polished wood floor of the gym as i feel my face start to heat up. what is happening? why am i acting like this i don't even have a partner. oh, wait Kiyoomi is technically my "mystery man" now so. 

"omg you so are thinking about him!" Rin yells like he's trying to catch the attention of the rest of the team packing up, and just my luck everyone heard and start walking up to us asking who we're talking about. "Who are you talking about?" Aran asks looking directly at Osamu, "Oh, just 'Tsumu's boyfriend." He replies, all eyes on me now, great. i just wanted this to be a family thing without the team getting involved. ugh why me universe, why can't i just run away from this?

"You have a boyfriend and didn't tell us?" Kita asks like he doesn't try to hide his relationship with Aran, they do a terrible job by the way because they are literally holding hands right now. "he's a bit anti-social and i didn't want to pressure him into telling, so I'll wait till he's comfortable to tell you who it is, sorry." "Oh, it's all good then" Damn those acting classes mama made me do really paid off.