The top was almost tie dye but with more white, it had stripes like a fringe hanging down the front, and the bottom were the same tie dye color. I normally don't like my body but looking in the mirror I smiled at myself turning in different poses. Grabbing my hair brush I quickly pulled my blonde hair into a messy bun on top of my head. With a towel hanging off my arm I headed back outside.

As I walked towards the pool I couldn't help but think of how bored and lonely I have been this week. Sure I've always been lonely but not ever really bored. Working 2 jobs everyday and until late at night didn't give me much time to be bored. And when I had a day off from both I was to busy catching up on sleep, cleaning my little apartment, or paying bills. Now that I have no jobs or anything to do for that matter I was very bored. I just wish Liam would give me something to do or let me get another job. I'm not good doing nothing because I will soon start thinking about things I shouldn't and that is not good. Someone like me has to be going.

With a sigh I set my towel on a bench next to the pool and made my way to the stair entrance. Dipping my toe in I shivered a little at the coldness. Deciding it would be better to just get in quickly I went to the end of the deep end, 10 ft., taking a deep breath. Before I could back out I was jumping into the water and letting it envelope me in a cocoon, my body sinking to the bottom. Once I hit the bottom I pushed off the floor and swam to the surface. My head breaking the water I gulped in air feeling the cool water against my skin.

I grinned moving my arms around me to stay afloat. It's been so long since I swam last that it felt amazing. Whenever I could I would walk to the rec-center and swim for a while before heading back home. I loved the feeling of water against my skin and how lifeless I felt floating on top of it. Turning to lay on my back I closed my eyes and floated, feeling my body let go. The feeling of being lifeless, free, and weightless was something that I treasured. It wasn't often I felt like that in my life, instead I felt weighed down, the whole weight of the world resting on my shoulders.

The sun shined bright down on me warming the skin that wasn't underwater, a slightly breeze tickling it. A few birds chirped and sang around me, talking to one another. A sense of calm washed over me and I grinned widely. Dunking my head back under I started swimming to the other side.

I swam from one end of the pool to the other multiple times before coming to a stop at the deep end and resting my arms on the edge. I didn't realize how big the pool was until I did a lap and my arms burned. After doing 3 laps my arms felt like noodles. Softly kicking my legs I rested my head on my arms and closed my eyes feeling the soft breeze against my face. Laying there I realized I could get use to this. A pool at my disposal was going to be nice when summer came around. I debated getting up and turning on some music but being to lazy and not wanting to get out I stayed where I was.

I lost track of time swimming around in the pool and occasionally getting out to try an get a little bit of a tan. I was now on my back floating again when a muffled voice reached my ears underwater. Opening my eyes I saw Liam standing there in his work clothes his hands in his pant pockets. He must have taken off his suit taken for he was only wearing a nice fitting light grey shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black slacks, his tie loosened and hanging around his neck. His brown hair was tousled from his fingers and he had a nice 5 o'clock shadow across his jaw. So all in all he looked very sexy standing there watching me.

Surprised to see him home I swam towards him and stopped treading water looking up at him.

"Your home."

"What are you doing in the pool?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Swimming what else?" I asked sarcastically back.